saying hello and got some questions

hardbody04

new to the board im im and active member on antother board but the chemistry section has died down....i been out for about year due to injury and just a busy life will be running a "comebacker" cycle in feb 07 all my own brew of cource :)

now onto the questions

i have almost always used ancillaries from research comapanies however im thinking of capping some nolva and clomid and making some liquid letro....

i havnt seen any good recipes for letro

will a mixture of about 65% propylene glycol and 35% alcohol hold it fine? also does anyone flavor their orals? i thought about using perpermint extract?

opinions please

thanks

Last edited:
You really need something as strong as letro instead of Arimidex/anastrozole?

I have anastrozole at 2mg/mL in 151 proof EC. No problems with taste as anastrozole tastes very good.

im pretty gyno prone so i wanted to have it just in case will probably make some adex as well to run daily throgout the cycle. just figured i would convert one batch...

Yeah i think i had my numbers mixed up in my first post 65% alcohol and 35% PG..... the only way to find out is to brew it up!!! i just hate being a guinea pig i havn't looked in while but letros not the cheapest powder.

thanks

pullinbig said:
peg tastes about as bad as something can taste. and the after taste hangs around for ever. =0l
PG=propylene glycol
PEG=Polyethylene glycol

I've got some shit made with PEG. Very nasty stuff and I know what you mean about the taste hanging around.

Yeah i think i want to avoid the PEG i have also read some article talking about the affects of it on the body....seems like it need to be very large doese but i think we can find better stuff than PEG....i think ill try 190proof 65% and 35% PG with some pepermint flavor.....?

thoughts?

You might not need the peppermint extract, not sure.

I do wish that I still had a little pure sucralose around. The filers in Splenda don't seem to like to disolve all that well in ethanol.

mranak said:
You might not need the peppermint extract, not sure.

I do wish that I still had a little pure sucralose around. The filers in Splenda don't seem to like to disolve all that well in ethanol.

Mranak is right, I went through that, and had my glands removed. it is not a big deal, and you do not have to poison yourself trying all the anti estro shit.
Not to mention you will cut your gains by at least 50% using anti estrogens while on a cycle

Back