Scartissue issues

skinnypete

Hammer Time
So any u folks expirience this? About a year ago i was doing just a simle 12 week test run 500 ew 1cc every 3-4 days and i hit only outer quads because i like them and easy to do myself using a 1inch 23g all was cake until week 9 or so gains were great but every pin(i would switch quad left to right) after every pin a day or two after around my knee and my thigh would swell, not to bad, no pain or anything just get puffy. so im thinking the oil not getting into the muscle all the way or it seeping out somehow. 1 inch should be fine for my quads and the mucles defined and pretty big as well. any one else have this problem? i also remember trying a glute and having a puffy ness in my lower back guessing the oil moved there from the glute hitting the upper outer part but i think the 1inch might be a little short for the glute i was thinking. never had pain the gear it good quality. so now again started a new cycle and im mixing deca and test in one rig and its about 1 1/2 cc every 3-4 days and did first one 2 days ago and did some activity right after, no pain but the quad is puffy and the thight down to vastus midialus muscle right above the knee part of the quad. next time im gonna try again make sure im in the thick of the meat which i thought i was and the 1 1/2 cc might be it too. if this next one does the same im going to have to do half half l/r quad l/r delt l/r peck or bi yall get the idea glute just hate not being able to use both hands pinning but small thing to a giant ey?
anyone else have similar problem or have any input? :mad:

Are you positive you can perform a correct IM injection? Also 1.5" would be a better choice for quads if you have large legs. 1.5cc is not an extreme volume by any means so I don't think your problem is to much oil. Not sure about the general puffiness though.

Are you positive you can perform a correct IM injection? Also 1.5" would be a better choice for quads if you have large legs. 1.5cc is not an extreme volume by any means so I don't think your problem is to much oil. Not sure about the general puffiness though.

yea im sure i know how to do an im injection

make sure your leg is relaxed and the muscle isn't tense. also make sure your taking your time injecting should be 30 sec per ml. other than that 1 inch is fine for quads i even use a 25g to pin quad maybe that could help you too

make sure your leg is relaxed and the muscle isn't tense. also make sure your taking your time injecting should be 30 sec per ml. other than that 1 inch is fine for quads i even use a 25g to pin quad maybe that could help you too

yea i hear you, its crazy watch nurses nowadays give im injections. jab that S.O.B. in and push the plunger down! lol i heard they even push quick til they feel bone then pull back, from a registerd nurse!

Last edited:
Back