Scary PCT..Bunk goods need some help

Hi everyone, so I was going to start my pct 10 days ago. the second day of my pct(torem/nolva) I got extremely dizzy. I had it all day until about 8pm when it wasnt as bad. the next morning I woke up and got my lift in feeling fine. After I lift I was taking my pct with breakfast at 800 everyday and everyday I go this dizziness it onset at around 12. However, the second day I go it, it was more of vertigo. I couldnt stand up by myself, couldnt walk straight, and my legs felt like they were mush. Also, my vision was extremely blurry.

So I stopped taking the pct for a day because it was the only new thing I had started and that day I had no dizziness. the next day I took a quarter of the regular dosage but around 12 bam dizzy and fell over. I stopped taking it since and have not been dizzy or had vertigo since.

I ordered from one of our sponsors after because Ive used their torem before and say great recovery, but let me tell you I will never use the other lab I bought from. It was a shame too because Ive always had good experiences with them, but that was one of the scariest things Ive had happen to me.

Seeing I have to wait about a week for my new pct to come in, what should i do in the meantime?? I ran a 10 day blast of hcg after my cylce waited 3 days and then started pct, but I havednt taken pct in 8 days because my stuff was bunk and I was on vacation. I feel like my nuts went back to normal after the hcg blast, but they are back to a shrunken state because I havent started back up yet?? I have another 5000iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), should I blast it to plump them back up while I wait for my pct?

go buy some ZINC, drink a glass or two of OJ a day, Eat a lot of peanuts, don't jack off, try to have ex without cumming, try to keep test levels high naturally

sorry to hear that,next time do research before you buy any gear and go always with gmp gear that is FDA approved and not ugl crap for cheap price!

Hi everyone, so I was going to start my pct 10 days ago. the second day of my pct(torem/nolva) I got extremely dizzy. I had it all day until about 8pm when it wasnt as bad. the next morning I woke up and got my lift in feeling fine. After I lift I was taking my pct with breakfast at 800 everyday and everyday I go this dizziness it onset at around 12. However, the second day I go it, it was more of vertigo. I couldnt stand up by myself, couldnt walk straight, and my legs felt like they were mush. Also, my vision was extremely blurry.

So I stopped taking the pct for a day because it was the only new thing I had started and that day I had no dizziness. the next day I took a quarter of the regular dosage but around 12 bam dizzy and fell over. I stopped taking it since and have not been dizzy or had vertigo since.

I ordered from one of our sponsors after because Ive used their torem before and say great recovery, but let me tell you I will never use the other lab I bought from. It was a shame too because Ive always had good experiences with them, but that was one of the scariest things Ive had happen to me.

Seeing I have to wait about a week for my new pct to come in, what should i do in the meantime?? I ran a 10 day blast of hcg after my cylce waited 3 days and then started pct, but I havednt taken pct in 8 days because my stuff was bunk and I was on vacation. I feel like my nuts went back to normal after the hcg blast, but they are back to a shrunken state because I havent started back up yet?? I have another 5000iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), should I blast it to plump them back up while I wait for my pct?

what lab were you using? c'mon bro, guys need to know shit like that so they can stay away!

what lab were you using? c'mon bro, guys need to know shit like that so they can stay away!

That is why I was posting this and I also wanted some input on what I should do know. it was MP R E S E A R C H. ive been told by many people on here that they use his stuff for pct and ancillaries, but that was ridiculous. maybe it was whatever he had as a filler for the caps?

Any input on whether i should blast hcg again or just wait till my pct comes in and run that?

sorry to hear about your experience, have had nothing but good results from this company.. hope this was a fluke!

Seeing I have to wait about a week for my new pct to come in, what should i do in the meantime?? I ran a 10 day blast of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after my cylce waited 3 days and then started pct, but I havednt taken pct in 8 days because my stuff was bunk and I was on vacation. I feel like my nuts went back to normal after the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast, but they are back to a shrunken state because I havent started back up yet?? I have another 5000iu hcg, should I blast it to plump them back up while I wait for my pct?

I'm bumping this thread cause I started pct 4 days ago and got the same sides so I started to do a search on the boards and look damit same sponser and sides.. I'm on the iPad but I'll come back to post more after the holiday

Last edited:
Those are known side effects for the chemicals you've been "researching" I would assume you'll get the same if you used the same chemical from another company, although I would say that mp's stuff that I have used personally were HIGHLY overdosed.That could be the case (higher dosage=more side effects)

Back