Scienceteacher’s first cycle log

Scienceteacher112

Ok so I just started my first cycle this week. Finally got the wife on board, so now everything is a go. I have no interest in AAS as a bodybuilder, but as an athletic training tool.
Cycle is:
400mg Test E weeks 1-10
10mg aromasin weeks 1-12
HCG 400iu weeks 1-12
Typical clomid + nolvadex pct starting at the end of week 12.

I also began this week taking 20mg dbol. I know this is frowned upon, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to be crazy sensitive to gyno issues. Logic was that issues would arise quickly, but cycle could be stopped abruptly also if needed. No issues arose, so I am now begging my cycle. Also probably going to continue the 20mg Dbol for another 2 weeks although it’s a no no lol.

Age-26
Weight-172
Height-5’7”
Bf-13-15%
Bench Press 1RM-270
Squat-(no Idea I just throw own 225 and go for reps) I can do about 15 reps
I train jui jitsu 3 days per week hard + light mui tai 2 days per week.
2 heavy weight training days per week.
2 heavy sprint days per week.
It was really hard not overtraining on this schedule before, so this cycle will hopefully improve recovery times.

Reference used for steroid use as an athlete comes from books by Charlie Francis most notably “speed trap.”

Make sure to feed the machine! Extra workers on the jobsite are useless if there isn't raw materials! What's your diet look like?

Keep the log up so I can live through you! I love following logs.

Thanks I really appreciate that, and I agree it’s low. I really just got it to make sure I wasn’t one of the super sensitive people. I didn’t buy much, but just figured I may as well take what I do have. I really only have enough for 20mg per day for 3 weeks, so it’s actually low due to availability lol. I know I could get more easily, but I think I’m just going to stay with the 20 lol. Oh and diet is in check, eating 3,800-4,200 calories a day.

Hey so I’ll tell you how first pin went. I decided to use a 25g x 1”. I massaged muscle, and took a hot shower. I showered with antimicrobial dish soap (I got this idea from my tattoo artist after my first tattoo). I sat down, with pin in hand at the end of my bed. I placed the needle at the injection site, but got scared. So, I closed my eyes and started to pray I wasn’t about to do something stupid. When I opened my eyes I realized I had already pushed the needle halfway in without realizing. That was a huge relief lol, because then all I had to do was push it the rest of the way and then inject. It went super smooth, and I even got my squats in about an hour afterwards. I’m not sure if AAS are right or wrong, but I definitely feel like the Man Upstairs made the first pin easy on me.

Hey so I***8217;ll tell you how first pin went. I decided to use a 25g x 1***8221;. I massaged muscle, and took a hot shower. I showered with antimicrobial dish soap (I got this idea from my tattoo artist after my first tattoo). I sat down, with pin in hand at the end of my bed. I placed the needle at the injection site, but got scared. So, I closed my eyes and started to pray I wasn***8217;t about to do something stupid. When I opened my eyes I realized I had already pushed the needle halfway in without realizing. That was a huge relief lol, because then all I had to do was push it the rest of the way and then inject. It went super smooth, and I even got my squats in about an hour afterwards. I***8217;m not sure if AAS are right or wrong, but I definitely feel like the Man Upstairs made the first pin easy on me.

Glad it went fine for you bro :)
I remember my first pin. Took well over 30 minutes and was shaking like a leaf and coldsweating, so yours went pretty smooth if you ask me :D

Things will be what they are. I'm not religious but whatever the wheels of time and fate are our lives run smoother if we play along to the hidden patterns. If we swim up stream we will be washed away. But if we swim with the current we have the entire force of the river behind us.

So second pin was extremely easy this time. I just pinned my other quad this time. So far so good as far as recovery and sex drive go. I think that’s probably the d-bol at this point. Man I almost died at jui jitsu yesterday, waited an hour then did some boxing work, then about an hour after that I did some night sprints with a buddy. I woke up today feeling like I could do it again. So, cycle is definitely accomplishing my recovery goals as long as this is not a placebo effect. Also have had sex everyday with the wife for the past 4 days lol. Haha two nights ago I woke up out of a dream to myself “poking” my wife lol. She rolled over and we had the best sex we have had in a long time. I’m a lucky guy because my wife actually has a pretty high sex drive, so she has been really happy with that side of this cycle lol. So everything is good, can’t wait for the test to start kicking in!

Recovery and sex, or is it sex and recovery? Two main reasons we old guys juice.

Glad to hear it’s working out for you

Make sure to feed the machine! Extra workers on the jobsite are useless if there isn't raw materials! What's your diet look like?

Keep the log up so I can live through you! I love following logs.

Yes protein me up man, with that op will be good to go.

So everything is still going great, I moved my ai up from 10mg ED aromasin to 15mg because my nipples were really bothering me. I may get bloods early just to make sure I’m at the appropriate levels. I also just moved my dbol dose up from 20mg to 30 mg ED. I poured them out to count what I had left and realized they gave me about 15 extra 10mgs lol. So that was a good note on this otherwise intense finals week for school lol. My PIP has also been fairly rough for about 3 days each time I’ve pinned. It’s ok though because I added 1% benzl alcohol when I filtered my gear. I’m also up about 5lb and my cardio and lifts are through the roof. Definitely getting some big calf pumps, but that’s all good because I can push through it for sprints. But seriously I’m absolutely demolishing my sprints, which I was scared was gonna suffer on this cycle.
I stepped on the scale while writing this and came out at 178, but I’ve probably drank a half gallon of water tonight also lol. So realistically I’m up about 4lb

View attachment 567525
This is me tonight. I look fat in this picture, but I took it super close with no "staging" lol. I just realized I should be posting progress pics lol so I just took it real quick on my computer while typing this. So this is me technically 2 weeks into my first cycle. I have a barrel chest lol. Also the waterfall on my arm is actually an enourmous scar that I had tattoo'd over. Im also getting that entire thing re-worked lol.

View attachment 567526
ok so maybe this is a better picture, I just took this this morning. Hey but santa i'll check with calipers soon and let you know.

Are you still on dbol bro ?
Have you checked estrogen levels ?

I'm guessing 16-18% but back of my head i'm thinking water retention...
But damn those are some beefy arms bro, looking like my thighs, wouldn't wanna let you get me in a neck hold that for sure lol...

Last edited:
Yeh I actually just raised my dbol intake, but your probably right about my bf%. I dieted down to about 165, then started this cycle at 172, and now weigh 178 two weeks later. I haven’t checked estrogen yet because it’s so early, but I may go ahead and do it just to see where I’m at. Haha and I appreciate the arms comment, it also helps being 5’7” lol

View attachment 567529View attachment 567532
Ok so five days later, and the scale now says 180-183. That's wild to me. I actually feel lighter now than I did at the beginning of this week, granted I am flexing my abs in the second picture. But I feel more defined in less than a week for some reason, unless I was just really bloated that day. I'm going to upload a pic after chest day Friday. My chest Is swelling like a balloon when I train lol! Pumps have been really great lately, except for calf pumps which have been tolerable. Cardio has also been off the chain. Seriously my sprint volume is steady increasing out here. Maybe that's why I feel like I look more defined. There might be a chance that I am going under calories right now. I train all the time now in tight 20-40 min sessions multiple times a day. A month ago I would do one morning sprint session, and haft to beg my body to make it to jui jitsu the next day. Now I can train in the morning, and hit it two more times in the same day if I really want too. Anyways critiques would be appreciated. Also anyone know if this much weight gain is normal? I know everybody gains water weight on dbol and then loses it, but im heavier and it looks like I am a lot less hydrated than five days ago. I'm also weight training much less than I was pre-cycle which seems weird to me with the weight gain. I now only hit the big three lifts on three separate days.

Last edited:
So three hours of sleep, and still got that new 1RM lol. Felt horrible, dragged myself to the gym, warmed up, then snagged a new PR. Haha instantly switched into warrior mode after that.

Also can I pin ventro glutes with a 25g X 1” or is that too short? 23g makes me feel like a pussy lol

So three hours of sleep, and still got that new 1RM lol. Felt horrible, dragged myself to the gym, warmed up, then snagged a new PR. Haha instantly switched into warrior mode after that.

Also can I pin ventro glutes with a 25g X 1” or is that too short? 23g makes me feel like a pussy lol

Good log so far. I would consider you a bit over 15%bf. I would say 16-18% bf. Depending how fat you have on your glute, I would recommend a 23gx1.5 as 25g would take forever to inject in the glutes and could not all get into muscle.

Also, I do not frown solely upon the fact you kickstarted with Dbol. I want to kickstart with Tbol, but doing Dbol at a higher bf% with the water retention and can cause estrogen conversion at a greater risk as you are at a higher bf%. I would consider doing 12.5mg EOD of aromasin while I’m Dbol and figure out how your body reacts. This will keep your estrogen conversion down and water retention down as much as possible with a good cardio routine. I would also bump the HCG to 250iu 2 times a week and what is your PCT protocol for dosages?

Back