Sciroxx Anavar Oxanodex - real or fake?

Thanks you for the input, I'll go ahead and give 'em a go.

You know, from all the threads i've read here and all the Sciroxx pictures Ive browsed through, I've noticed that they all have batch numbers and S/X imprints on the tabs. This package has 011/2012 in place of a batch number and the tabs are plain as you can see above. Also, there were over 100 in the bag, 112 I think. You've actually used tabs that look like these?

sure have ,have them right now and dbol and Winstrol (winny) tabs and have over 15 cycles of test oils...sciroxx is by far my favorite brand and i have done alot of different brands,all muscle gains and very little to no water gain...i have used watson that you get from the drug store and sciroxx is way better imo....u have some very good stuff there...enjoy.

Spoke to my vendor about it, he says that they are not Sciroxx, they are just his regular product with an orange tint in bootleg packaging. All of his products are from the EU and they are great but its a shame they are being packaged this way.

They look legit to me, who would go that far to reproduce a counterfeit of a Sciroxx product? Noone would.

Back