Second cycle, prop and anavar, gtg?

jord222

Ok so this is my second cycle, my first was test 400 @ 1.5ml/wk and tbh i did not see a lot of gains due to me putting quite a bit of fat on in the first few weeks and deciding to run a timed carb diet to get rid of it :-/.

so i have decided to run a cutting cycle with prop and Anavar (var), it will look like this

prop 1-12 @ 500mg/wk eod
var 1-8 @ 100mg ed
hcg. 4-12 @ 1000iu/wk split into 2 shots
arimidex 1-12 .5eod (will adjust if necessary)

clen tapered up to around 160mcg 2 days on 2 days off.

couple of questions, firstly running clen 2 days on 2 days off, is it safe to run this throughout the full 12 weeks?

would you guys recommend t3 alongside the clen? if so how frequently?

my goals are to loose some bf and make some lean gains.

a my stats are age 26, 6' tall, 16% ish bf, 16st 10lbs. been lifting for a good few years now.

my post cycle therapy (pct) will be rohm post cycle therapy (pct) caps.

any advice much appreciated

Last edited:
my diet is very clean, a tipical day for me is

breakfast - protein pancakes (2 wbole eggs, 3 whites, i scoop whey, 2 scoops instant oats) with a drizzle of honey.

mid morning protein shake (with vit c, glutamine and bcaa)

lunch - wholegrain pasta witl 1 1/2 tins of tuna, 1/2 tin of tomatoes and 1/2 tin sweetcorn

mid afternoon protein shake (with vit c, glutamine and bcaa)

tea - lentels with extra lean mince

i will snack on almonds and hazelnuts, also 1 or 2 pieces of fruit.

Training days i will have an apple and a whey shake with creatine pre workout and a whey and dextrose shake post workout.

Right before bed i will have a calcium caseinate shake.

i will also take omega 3, alpha men multivitamins, acai with green tea extract and glucosamine.

Last edited:
personally never liked clen and only ran t3 once and didnt see a huge diff might have been bunk lol but i would just run the prop and anavar 100mg/day is on the top end i never run that much i get great results around 60/mg a day but prop/var and good diet is a great cutter

yeah i cant wait to start shedding some fat and hopefully make some gains too :)

I could knock down the Anavar (var) dose to 75mg ed, if i did this should i stick with the 8 weeks or should i run for longer? i have 6000mg so enough to run for almost the complete cycle @ 75mg a day, well 11 1/2 weeks.

Back