Senior & experienced members please read and reply+discuss. chem safety

JBurg1980

long story short..... rats got some gyno

did some reading and letro + prami seemed to be best.

AR-R was out of prami that day

I got some prami ..... for the rats from another site. purchase/peptides

I shot them a email while order was en-route to the rats house, about helping the rats gyno out the best in the most effective way

the reply i got was shocking.

First of all, some guy allegedly named ******* is running the show over there but he replied a week later, from a fake email account named John Smith ..... how original lol. the email went like this:

Your email has been blocked, and your address is on a no ship status, and your name and number is no longer valid and your account is terminated. Further more, please return all items you purchased as possible use in humans is illegal and in violation of law.

It also went on to read: If you have ingested any items purchased, please see your local poison control center as items could cause death.

items bought were clomiphene citrate, tamox citrate, exemestane ..... basically pcts..... for rats of course.

after this bullshit experience, i was left wondering if research chems are dangerous for humans or was this some liability bullshit response.

looking forward to your responses

chime in please!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Their products are Research Chemicals. That means they are for doing research on animals. They are not meant for human consumption. It would be illegal for them to sell them for human consumption purposes.

Sounds like you discussed using their products on humans in your email about treating gyno and they circled the wagons and cut ties with you for liability reasons.

Why would email them asking questions of how to use their products in the first place?:Pat:

This isn't a blame game fellas. It is what it is.

.... I obvi shouldn't have askd questions. My bad??!!

But this was about the reply from the company, so lets stay on topic here ok.

..... the reply of seek out a poison control center immediatly..... products may cause death.....
Kinda made me feel like their products might be bunk or hazardous lol

And my email was about dosing for research. Just wanted to know safe values for item purchased.

So thoughts? Research chems safe or should we all just go the pharma route? Since them chems are advertised at mg per mg dosages of the pharma..... they would be the exact same thing correct?

Safe or no??

I havn't looked at RUI with microscope I've went by reveiws here and I've used their products regularly with know issues.

They use that disclaimer for the reason mega said they can't legallly sell them for human consumption cause it would be against the law. I beleive the are as safe as any pharmacy grade. I think reading their email just got you a little paranoid

Do you use all pharmacy grade AAS Or are you ok with a UGL? Just wondering.

They are just covering their ass it sounds like to me.
I use rui's rc's dosed exactly as I would pharma grade and have excellent results. I am also no more concerned with my well being as I am if using pharma.
You can see a mile away what that company was doing- prob did you a favor anyway, PP sucks IME.

Haha really sorry for the confusion.

I'm good with rui.

The letter full of bullshit was from 'purchase peptides' lol

And as far as the aas goes. Ive only had ugl so far.

First and only cycle I've done ended up with some gyno after pct from rebound I think.

Maybe the ugl guy I got gear from had bunk nolva I'm thinkn. Anyways I'm tryin to take care of this mild gyno before any more gear. I did prohormones in the past 4 or 5 times though. No issues. Bam! First time I pinn I got side effects. Fml.

Sorry for the confusion guys. No prob with rui. It was the the other company I went to when rui was out of prami.

Keep discussing though.

Any gyno advice is welcome. I think its like 90% psuedo 10% glandular.

Nothing I'm gonna way stress over but its there in the back of my mind haha.

Gonna try some topical yohimburn es soon to try to break up the pockets of rubbery fat

Rui letro has helped my "research rats" dry out quite a bit. Got some ralox for them too. Gonna be a couple months before I notice if there's a positive change or not ...... in the rats of course!?!?!?!

Chime in!

Haha really sorry for the confusion.

I'm good with rui.

The letter full of bullshit was from 'purchase peptides' lol

And as far as the aas goes. Ive only had ugl so far.

First and only cycle I've done ended up with some gyno after pct from rebound I think.

Maybe the ugl guy I got gear from had bunk nolva I'm thinkn. Anyways I'm tryin to take care of this mild gyno before any more gear. I did prohormones in the past 4 or 5 times though. No issues. Bam! First time I pinn I got side effects. Fml.

Sorry for the confusion guys. No prob with rui. It was the the other company I went to when rui was out of prami.

Keep discussing though.

Any gyno advice is welcome. I think its like 90% psuedo 10% glandular.

Nothing I'm gonna way stress over but its there in the back of my mind haha.

Gonna try some topical yohimburn es soon to try to break up the pockets of rubbery fat

Rui letro has helped my "research rats" dry out quite a bit. Got some ralox for them too. Gonna be a couple months before I notice if there's a positive change or not ...... in the rats of course!?!?!?!

Chime in!

Why would you take medications for psuedo gyno? Meds are not going to get rid of the fat. Psuedo is a nice way of saying you have a lot of fat in your chest.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Back