Serious lifters only

ricosuave0466

hey guys heres my second post on this topic..still getting used to how this works...ive been out in afghanistan for the last 6 month going nothing but hard..i need to step it up so i got 300 mg deca and 300 mg sus..if your reading this and confused on what im talking about then dont bother reading the rest of this or posting..i got a few questions on the topic so i can start my cycle and know that im doing it in the safest and most vital manner that i can.heres some of the things that i needed to know:

1.) What supplements should i take with health wise for liver or any other side affects such as milk thistle etc..?
2.) post cycle?..whats the best supplement that i can use that will help maintain my gains as much as possible?.. any recommendations?
3.) for anti estogen what should i take?
4.)how much of the deca and sus should i take as a beginner? i was thinking 1 mL but if someone got something better let me know
5.)anadrol?.. safe to take with this cycle also?
6.)any other information or recommendations would be great..thnx

1.) What supplements should i take with health wise for liver or any other side affects such as milk thistle etc..?
2.) post cycle?..whats the best supplement that i can use that will help maintain my gains as much as possible?.. any recommendations? You're best bet is to check the PCT "Sticky" At the top of this forum. Particularly for timing and dosages. That said, Clomid + Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is well regarded.
3.) for anti estogen what should i take? Aromasin or Adex will do the job.
4.)how much of the deca and sus should i take as a beginner? i was thinking 1 mL but if someone got something better let me know You say you've got 300mgs Deca and Sus. Is that 300mgs PER ML? You need to be clear.
6.)any other information or recommendations would be great..thnx The usual bodyfat, age, number of cycles completed, years training, etc. should be posted here as part of this thread.

2.) post cycle?..whats the best supplement that i can use that will help maintain my gains as much as possible?.. any recommendations? You're best bet is to check the PCT "Sticky" At the top of this forum. Particularly for timing and dosages. That said, Clomid + Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is well regarded.
3.) for anti estogen what should i take? Aromasin or Adex will do the job.
4.)how much of the deca and sus should i take as a beginner? i was thinking 1 mL but if someone got something better let me know You say you've got 300mgs Deca and Sus. Is that 300mgs PER ML? You need to be clear.
6.)any other information or recommendations would be great..thnx The usual bodyfat, age, number of cycles completed, years training, etc. should be posted here as part of this thread.
thanks awesome feedback bro..for question number 4 my bad im new to all this..but i got a vial of each and it says 300Mg/ml but then it says 10ml sterile multidose vial and its manufactured from lixus labs if that means anything..oh and my stats..about 17% bodyfat, 23 years old.. ive done one cycle of deca 300mg and test 300mg but never seen results but never consulted anyone on this matter so i was basically off on my own..dont know if i was injecting right or not.. ive been training for 2 years now on and off again but now that im in afghan im in the gym twice a day everyday...so if any more info you can give me thatd be awesome

^^ Monstermedic has it right^^

#1 As long as there is no orals Milk thistle should be fine (fuck teh orals) Hell I have never used thistle personally but I have never used orals soooo. But I am sure somebody will tell you otherwise lol its just my opinion. As far a other supps I know they serve a purpose but other than my shakes I don't waste my money.. I know I know crazy talk but I still put on 29 lbs of weight on a 16 wk test E cycle and I took aromasin throughout so it was not water weight and after pct I kept 18 lbs of it with not 1 supp sooo call me crazy but I am not a supp guy now vitamins is a different story but teh "WEIGHT GAINER SUPER JACKED MEGA PILLS"...i am out on those lol..

#2 Read the PCT sticky on front page I like the nolva/clomid combo and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blasting

#3 Monstermedic is spot on aromasin or adex

EDIT

#4 If you have a 300mg/ml deca and Sustanon (sust) than I would do 1ml/300mg of deca per wk and atleast 400mg of the Sustanon (sust) per wk..I personally do not like Sustanon (sust) and would preferr to see you get a 25 ml bottle of test E but its all good.. Oh and you are gonna run out of both if you plan on running a 12 wk cycle and you only have 1 10 ml bottle of each deca/test...How long were you planning on going??? At your age I would do like 14 wks of the Sustanon (sust) and 12 wks of the deca.. For example wk 1-14 Sustanon (sust) @ 400 mg per wk/ wk 1-12 deca @ 300 mg.. I would rather see you drop the deca and run the test only but its your body sooo your decision.. The reason you stop the deca 2 wks before the test is covered in depth in the "standard PCT" sticky on the front page READ THE SHIT OUT OF IT please!!!!

#5 I am not an anadrol fan personally (again just opinion) but yeah fuck orals they have too many sides for me especially since I have stomach ulsers....

#6 Diet Diet Diet??? I spend more money on food than my gear on a 16 wk cycle so plan for that. Just make sure you have all the gear you will need before you start there is nothing worse or more dangerous than running out of something. I am sure I am forgetting some stuff so as I think of it Ill edit my post..

Good luck

1 more thing why are you in afghanistan Military?"

Last edited:
thanks awesome feedback bro..for question number 4 my bad im new to all this..but i got a vial of each and it says 300Mg/ml but then it says 10ml sterile multidose vial and its manufactured from lixus labs if that means anything..oh and my stats..about 17% bodyfat, 23 years old.. ive done one cycle of deca 300mg and test 300mg but never seen results but never consulted anyone on this matter so i was basically off on my own..dont know if i was injecting right or not.. ive been training for 2 years now on and off again but now that im in afghan im in the gym twice a day everyday...so if any more info you can give me thatd be awesome

That's a 300mg for every ml concentration. So for every ml you inject you are injecting 300 mgs of the substance. 10 weeks is to short for a cycle. Blood levels don't stabilize with Test until Week 4 or 5.

Get your training Consistent, EAT and consider a cycle only when your progress plateaus.

You need more gear. 1 vial of each isn't enough. Deca needs to be ran 12 minimum. You should run something like 5-600mg of sus and 400mg of deca per week.

For starters you shouldn't be running 2 compounds since technically this is your first real cycle. Test should be ran at a minimum of 500 a week and always be 100-200mg higher than deca. Your dick will stop working with those doseges. Deca is a very long ester, it barely starts to peak at 6 weeks meaning you might get(might) 4 weeks of elevated levels. It should be ran no less than 12 weeks, anything less is a waste. You dont have enough of anything to run a decent cycle on either compound. Anadrol to that cycle is a stupid idea, not trying to be a dick just being real. You should really wait until state side. What do you have for a dopamine agonist(nandrolone sides)? An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) isn't going to cut it for that. What about post cycle therapy (pct)? You need lots of research.

^^ Monstermedic has it right^^

#1 As long as there is no orals Milk thistle should be fine (fuck teh orals) Hell I have never used thistle personally but I have never used orals soooo. But I am sure somebody will tell you otherwise lol its just my opinion. As far a other supps I know they serve a purpose but other than my shakes I don't waste my money.. I know I know crazy talk but I still put on 29 lbs of weight on a 16 wk test E cycle and I took aromasin throughout so it was not water weight and after post cycle therapy (pct) I kept 18 lbs of it with not 1 supp sooo call me crazy but I am not a supp guy now vitamins is a different story but teh "WEIGHT GAINER SUPER JACKED MEGA PILLS"...i am out on those lol..

#2 Read the post cycle therapy (pct) sticky on front page I like the nolva/clomid combo and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blasting

#3 Monstermedic is spot on aromasin or adex

EDIT

#4 If you have a 300mg/ml deca and Sustanon (sust) than I would do 1ml/300mg of deca per wk and atleast 400mg of the Sustanon (sust) per wk..I personally do not like Sustanon (sust) and would preferr to see you get a 25 ml bottle of test E but its all good.. Oh and you are gonna run out of both if you plan on running a 12 wk cycle and you only have 1 10 ml bottle of each deca/test...How long were you planning on going??? At your age I would do like 14 wks of the Sustanon (sust) and 12 wks of the deca.. For example wk 1-14 Sustanon (sust) @ 400 mg per wk/ wk 1-12 deca @ 300 mg.. I would rather see you drop the deca and run the test only but its your body sooo your decision.. The reason you stop the deca 2 wks before the test is covered in depth in the "standard post cycle therapy (pct)" sticky on the front page READ THE SHIT OUT OF IT please!!!!

#5 I am not an anadrol fan personally (again just opinion) but yeah fuck orals they have too many sides for me especially since I have stomach ulsers....

#6 Diet Diet Diet??? I spend more money on food than my gear on a 16 wk cycle so plan for that. Just make sure you have all the gear you will need before you start there is nothing worse or more dangerous than running out of something. I am sure I am forgetting some stuff so as I think of it Ill edit my post..

Good luck

1 more thing why are you in afghanistan Military?"
yea military..thanks for the help...now another question which of these products can be purchased on amazon or something ..call me dumb but like i said first timer but i have to start somewhere.. but products such as novade or,nolva, clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and then anti estrogen such as aromasin and adex..which ones can be found publicly and which ones are sold black market

That's a 300mg for every ml concentration. So for every ml you inject you are injecting 300 mgs of the substance. 10 weeks is to short for a cycle. Blood levels don't stabilize with Test until Week 4 or 5.

Get your training Consistent, EAT and consider a cycle only when your progress plateaus.
thanks for breaking it down for me.already got a better understanding now..thanks..ill work on getting more for a 12weeks cycle since i dont have enough

Not trying to be a smart arse but why not train for another 2 3 years naturally IMO you still are still young and should have plenty of naturally test :dunno:

CHEERS GT

Not trying to be a smart arse but why not train for another 2 3 years naturally IMO you still are still young and should have plenty of naturally test :dunno:

CHEERS GT

Stop spreading this propaganda. I'm young(18) yet I have low test and haven't even cycled yet.
It's true test level decline as you get older, but what they decline from is completely individual.
IMO the OP needs to read up more on how to use the gear properly.

Stop spreading this propaganda. I'm young(18) yet I have low test and haven't even cycled yet.
It's true test level decline as you get older, but what they decline from is completely individual.

It's not propoganda. It's a legitimate question unless there is reason to suspect Low T.

Seriously, you seem like you need to be the one doing more research if you believe it's propaganda. Sounds like your just trying to justify a reason to use gear even though you barely hit puberty.

Last edited:
Back