Setting up for 2nd cycle of Dbo/Test/Deca

MelonPunchHD

Hey all! I'm just letting anybody reading this that I am trying to set up for a 2nd cycle. My plan is to do Dbol,Test,Deca and run 12 weeks with it.. I have a post logging how my first cycle went. Though I'm fairly new to the forums and maybe my first cycle log wasn't the best..I put up pictures and kept update on how it was going, how much weight I gained or loss, and diet. I wanna keep going, and logging all my progress for others to see so maybe others can learn from my success or failures!

https://steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/692492-first-test-e-12-wk-cycle-test-e-anavar-w-bloodwork.html

There is the link to the progress of my first cycle. Any tips, and guidance would be appreciated. My bloods do seem to be good so far and I'm just waiting about a month before I start this 2nd cycle.

I will be trying a new PCT protocol for this next cycle, and I do plan on using HCG this time throughout the entire cycle, and then triptorelin. No Clomid or Nolva

Hi there, dbol, deca, test cycle? and only 12 weeks with these compounds? no mention of an Ai? hcg?
please post your bloods.

How old are you? What was your first cycle? How long was your first cycle? How much time have you taken off? How long have you been in the gym? Did you do blood work after your last cycle? Have you don't blood work before this cycle? What are end goals? What's your bf? What's your diet like? What's your PCT protocol going to be? Why are you choosing these compounds? How old are you?

I made a log of my first cycle...I'm 25 yrs old. I have taken 10 wks off from first. I have been in the gym for 8yrs. My bloods are fine. My goal is to gain muscle and stay lean, my bodyfat is 12%, my diet works for me and its high carb 1lb protein per body weight 3500-3600 calories, My PCT protocol is standard 50/50/50/50 clomid 20/20/20/20 nolva. Yes I use arimidex on cycle 0.25-0.5mg, I'm choosing these compounds for size and strength. https://steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/692492-first-test-e-12-wk-cycle-test-e-anavar-w-bloodwork.html my first cycle.

I will use HCG and arimidex 0.5mg EOD. my bloods are normal. I don't have anything to post but I can go back to my clinic and get them.

I will use HCG and arimidex 0.5mg EOD. my bloods are normal. I don't have anything to post but I can go back to my clinic and get them.

its always good to have your bloodworks at hand when doing a cycle to stay dialed into your ai. when can you get them?

Back