SHAMROCK vs GRACIE CONFIRMED!

From mma weekly : http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=1418&zoneid=13

Shamrock-Gracie Finally A Go
Cung Le To Debut In Californias Historic First MMA Event

January 10, 2006; New York, NY.Mixed martial arts oldest family rivalry will be re-ignited when former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight king Frank Shamrock (20-7-1) collides with undefeated Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Cesar Gracie (14-0) in a showdown at San Jose, California’s HP Pavilion on Friday, March 10th.

Are they in there 40s yet?
BTW ..where you get all those free UFC vids mang :)
I missed out on a ton of these already..K1 stuff too :(

Royce Gracie will also be fighting Matt Hughes in Mays UFC PPV. Cant friggin' wait!!

70, u can dl most of them on Ares..

i love watching shamrock. he's so juiced! i especially like how after 4-5 minutes he collapses on his opponent, gasping for air, skin turning all bloated and red... i've had more fun watching the mailman walk down a flight of stairs. shamrock is the most over rated mma "artist" ever. get off the juice and do some fucking cardio. if i'm paying to see 25 minutes, i don't want to watch a fat dude dry-humping someone.

randy couture rules!

diegothailand said:
i love watching shamrock. he's so juiced! i especially like how after 4-5 minutes he collapses on his opponent, gasping for air, skin turning all bloated and red... i've had more fun watching the mailman walk down a flight of stairs. shamrock is the most over rated mma "artist" ever. get off the juice and do some fucking cardio. if i'm paying to see 25 minutes, i don't want to watch a fat dude dry-humping someone.

randy couture rules!

I was watching some old pride fight the other day where he's kicking the guys ass but he can't knock him out and he eventually gets so tired he throws in the fucking towel. I almost shit myslef.

diegothailand said:

randy couture rules!
You guys do realize we're talking about Frank Shamrock, not Ken...

ecto - i'll trust what you say, b/c you've proven time and again that you are the master of the tv. seriously, i have no clue. it's some fucking old dude who i remember fighting joyce gracie back when i was finishing college in the early/mid 90's. dude is still coaching and evidently fighting. now, realize the fights they show in thailand (ufc or pride) are from 2003 and before. we don't get the 2004 or 05 matches. all i can say is, my new avatar gives me a fucking woodie! bitch with attitude!

diegothailand said:
ecto - i'll trust what you say, b/c you've proven time and again that you are the master of the tv. seriously, i have no clue. it's some fucking old dude who i remember fighting joyce gracie back when i was finishing college in the early/mid 90's. dude is still coaching and evidently fighting. now, realize the fights they show in thailand (ufc or pride) are from 2003 and before. we don't get the 2004 or 05 matches. all i can say is, my new avatar gives me a fucking woodie! bitch with attitude!
Right, you're talking about Ken... He (Ken) will be fighting Tito Ortiz after this years season of TUF. And although he is past his prime, I enjoy watching Captain Heelhook fight anytime I can.

The match from above is Kens brother Frank Shamrock :

Record 20 - 7 - 1 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Wins 1 (T)KOs (5.00%)
13 Submissions (65.00%)
4 Decisions (20.00%)
2 Other (10.00%)
Losses 2 (T)KOs (28.57%)
2 Submissions (28.57%)
3 Decisions (42.86%)

the last fight is saw ken in, he and another big guy with a police mustache had one another in "deadly" heel locks for about 15 minutes straight. literally, i banged a girl twice and had a pastrami sandwich all the while, and these two gays continued with their heel lock. funny.

greatlook1ec.jpg

diegothailand said:
the last fight is saw ken in, he and another big guy with a police mustache had one another in "deadly" heel locks for about 15 minutes straight. literally, i banged a girl twice and had a pastrami sandwich all the while, and these two gays continued with their heel lock. funny.
You probably mean Dan Severn whos ankle was broken by said heel hook that was applied while you were having multiple orgasms and eating deli food. :laugh3:

alright, so what UFC are you guys on in the states right now? think we're on UFC 40-somthing. i think. all i know is it's from 2003. we used to get PRIDE, but no longer. why aren't there any women fighting in UFC? stupid question i guess. but good excuse to see nice, firm american bewbies.

Back