Shouid I use HCG in Post Cycle Therapy?

Haxion

Hello guys,

my last injection of test enth is on Sunday last week (I only ran Test cycle at 250mg for 12 weeks & it's my 1st)

My question is; should I use HCG, considering I already have it (5000iu) with me? if so, when should I start & at what dosage? is 5000iu good enough?

I know that I should have used it in the middle of the cycle but since it's required to store it in fridge, I had to give it up. Can't afford to let my wife know about this :/

thank you in advance for reading & replying :)

Great relationship you have there.

Sounds like you did a lot wrong on your cycle. You should have started hCG Day 1 tp prevent testicular atrophy.

You should not use hCG during PCT. hCG is suppressive to your HPTA which is exactly what you are trying to unsuppress with PCT. Do not use it during PCT.

So why didn't you run a cycle? Why did you choose to shut down your HPTA for 12 weeks to run a replacement dosage of Testosterone? I figure that if you are going to take on all the risks of shutting down your HPTA that you might as well get some benefit for your troubles.

Great relationship you have there.

Sounds like you did a lot wrong on your cycle. You should have started hCG Day 1 tp prevent testicular atrophy.

You should not use hCG during PCT. hCG is suppressive to your HPTA which is exactly what you are trying to unsuppress with PCT. Do not use it during PCT.

So why didn't you run a cycle? Why did you choose to shut down your HPTA for 12 weeks to run a replacement dosage of Testosterone? I figure that if you are going to take on all the risks of shutting down your HPTA that you might as well get some benefit for your troubles.

Thank you for replying :)

You're right, I do really regret it but what's done is done :(

well, my wife's really against everything related to bodybuilding. My bad luck :/

so, is there anything I can do to fix this? Please kindly advise :)

Not sure what's left to answer here. Save the HCG for next time and proceed with PCT.

Then find a new wife and run better cycles in the future (j/k...sort of).

In my opinion HCG is better to use in heavier cycles (500 mg a week of test or more) and during the entire cycle (if you have the possibility), in small quantities sufficient to hold the testicles active during the cycle.

For this time you have to think to a good recovery with clomid.

Run the PCT if its not successful. You could either go back on and run it right with HCG. Or just do a 2 week blast with HCG and retry your PCT. But you have a lot of reading to do first.

Perhaps your wife is against it because she knows you go off half cocked and don't know what your doing? My wife was cautious about it as well. After she has seen that I know enough to keep myself out of trouble and I know enough to manage my blood quality she has no issue with it. She is also pretty satisfied with the way I look and perform as well:)

People drink and smoke all the time no one says shit. Hell they even celebrate it. But a healthy person who wants to go to the next level wants to try AAS and people freak the fuck out.

Last edited:
I've heard from some sources that you DON'T need to store HCG in the fridge. After a month store in room temp it just loses about 10% potency, so just shoot a little extra to compensate.

Store mixed HCG in the refrigerator. Do not store in the door, because this will cause temperature fluctuations. It should be stored apart from food. Monitor your refrigerator's temperature carefully, because accidentally freezing your HCG will ruin it. Ideally, the temperature should be between 36 and 46°F.

Store your HCG in glass vials only. Store it in the vial it was mixed in or transfer the HCG to a sterile storage vial. Label your vial with the date it was mixed.

Use stored HCG within 30 days of mixing. After 30 days, discard and mix new HCG.

For a first time cycle, I would just do the basic nolva/clomid, and see how you react to that. Then if you dont feel it was enough maybe try HCG next time... Just remember if you're using HCG then you're not COMPLETELY off...

Store mixed HCG in the refrigerator. Do not store in the door, because this will cause temperature fluctuations. It should be stored apart from food. Monitor your refrigerator's temperature carefully, because accidentally freezing your HCG will ruin it. Ideally, the temperature should be between 36 and 46°F.

Store your HCG in glass vials only. Store it in the vial it was mixed in or transfer the HCG to a sterile storage vial. Label your vial with the date it was mixed.

Use stored HCG within 30 days of mixing. After 30 days, discard and mix new HCG.

Plenty of guys freeze their mixed HCG in slin pins. I've always kept my mixed HCG for ~3 months or so in the fridge door with no decrease in potency that I've noticed. I know people that have kept mixed HCG for twice that long and still found it effective.

I'm not sure about the not refrigerating at all comment, never had a reason to run that experiment.

Back