Should you do cardio before you lift?

Hey I think for for a serious BB and or PL they need to save that energy for their lifting for the most part. I always needed ALL my energy because i was lifting heavy with going beyond failure. This just feeling like i cant do another set , total burning still from set to set.

So what would do was go straight in a little stretch and begin lifting. Then after workout would come get on the bike or cardio machine and get to cardio.

SO get the gist of this , I'm a skinny Ecto... never had a problem with fat tissue , hence i didn't do much cardio. I was all abut MM . I suggest go you go by what you your goal is at this time. Try both ways, one week at a time..

Good Luck
OMM

I always do 30 minutes of cardio before working out, gets the juices flowing and heart ready for heaavy lifting.
I run around the track, or hang out in the Yoga section of the gym and watch the ladies do their yoga, really gets my blood flowing! works like a charm.
oh and by the way i always do cardio in a decreasing manner after my workout to get back down to my regular bp.

I always do 30 minutes of cardio before working out, gets the juices flowing and heart ready for heaavy lifting.
I run around the track, or hang out in the Yoga section of the gym and watch the ladies do their yoga, really gets my blood flowing! works like a charm.
oh and by the way i always do cardio in a decreasing manner after my workout to get back down to my regular bp.

Exactly! Super good for the joints too

Hey I think for for a serious BB and or PL they need to save that energy for their lifting for the most part. I always needed ALL my energy because i was lifting heavy with going beyond failure. This just feeling like i cant do another set , total burning still from set to set.

So what would do was go straight in a little stretch and begin lifting. Then after workout would come get on the bike or cardio machine and get to cardio.

SO get the gist of this , I'm a skinny Ecto... never had a problem with fat tissue , hence i didn't do much cardio. I was all abut MM . I suggest go you go by what you your goal is at this time. Try both ways, one week at a time..

Good Luck
OMM

The beauty of being enhanced is once you get use to the cardio, you can lift as much as you did without it. It is when you become athletic as fck with super high muscular power, endurance and cardio

Heavy squatting with low rest time never felt so easy!

Exactly! Super good for the joints too

The beauty of being enhanced is once you get use to the cardio, you can lift as much as you did without it. It is when you become athletic as fck with super high muscular power, endurance and cardio
Heavy squatting with low rest time never felt so easy!

So cool you two guys. Ya know one first thing, members can see that everyone is different.I will always give way to another school of thought or experiences.

Now to be honest I've done a warm up as you've described. maybe a jogging in-place. I can remember getting on a bike for 5 min for simple blood flow.

This thread was good for me... Learned more ya know.

Don't ya love O'logy ..Good luck to you and your programs.

OMM :)

I havent said anything on the forum YET. But I guess this is as good a time as any. WTF.. not that this about me has anything to do.

I have so many ailments now between some gastrointestinal problems, bones joints, bad partial rotator, 3 protruding lumbar L-2,3,4, with #5 herniated just a few things. OH, let me not mention the bursitis in left hip,I'm riddled w/ Osteoarthritis.

SO I haven't seen the inside of a gym in 9 months... I don't know yet what i can do if and wen i come back.

Tried dumbbell cures at home and triceps and it FVCKED me up more. I gotta do something. ... :nopity: yeah I've heard it

Now Back to OP's thread :D Thanks

OMM

MB
I personally do it before for a nice warm up and the get the blood flowing followed by a more low intensity session afterwards which i find helps burn off all the LA buildup

MB
I personally do it before for a nice warm up and the get the blood flowing followed by a more low intensity session afterwards which i find helps burn off all the LA buildup

This, about the LA build up.... Lactic acid build up will stop you on your lifting.
OMM

I do a lot of warm up movements and just light stretching in range of motion type ways. Once my breathing and heart wake up I start lifting.

5 minutes running, usually 1 mile for warm up followed by 5 minutes stretching.
Been slacking quite heavily on cardio overall but have it very easy to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, so why bother?
Only benefit I see is being able to fuck longer without feeling like my lunges are dying lol...

Back