Protein peanut butter balls

musclebeauty77

Gotta try these if you love peanut butter as much as i do

Prep Time:*10 m***65279;inCook Time:*0 minReady in:*10 minYield:*24 1" ballsIngredients 1 cup (256 grams) natural peanut butter (the kind with just peanuts and salt)1/4 cup (80 grams) honey or 1/4 cup brown rice syrup for a vegan version2 teaspoons vanilla extract1 1/2 cups (135 grams) rolled oats (use*gluten-free oats, if needed)1/2 cup (42 grams)*unsweetened shredded coconutpinch of salt1/3 cup (57 grams) mini chocolate chips (use*vegan chocolate chips, if needed)2-4 teaspoons water or additional vanilla extract

In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, brown rice syrup or honey and vanilla extract.Stir in the oats, coconut and salt until well combined and then add the chocolate chips. If the mixture doesn***8217;t hold together well when pinched together, add the additional water or vanilla, a teaspoon at a time until the mixture holds together well when pinched.Form 1***8221; balls by pressing about 1 tablespoon of the mixture together.Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or refrigerate for 1 week.

View attachment 567623

Musclebeauty
BT SPONSERED ATHLETE
Built by bodytech pharma
Canada's largest Canadian domestic source

Ive tried making these before and last for weeks in the fridge when i make them in large batches. and my kids love them too cant keep them away from them. lol

I eat a bowl of those before workout and post workout and my colon loves me for it.

Back