Shredz and their athletes fiasco

lifestylegym

I've been watching lately tun of videos, about shredz being a scame, people bashing their atheles, but the one name I did not hear was Lazar Angelov ( read more ******** , if you don't know who he is )

He hasn't been in a gym in last 6 months or something similliar to that and he still looks great, i doubt that it is because of shredz supplements, what are your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel most of the fitness plans are cookie cutter plans anyways. Look at the magazines people should know the models didn't take x to look how they do. The whole fitness industry is a scam Imo well most of it

Sorry, but if it's legal, it's horseshit 99% of the time. The supplement industry is a BILLION dollar industry for a reason. ;)

It's very simple: calories in vs calories out. Protein is required for the creation of muscle, and carbs/fats for energy and hormones. But there's not much money in telling the truth to the legions of folks wanting six pack abs in time for summer. ;)

Lazar growth his body naturally, without supps. So maybe his body is still okay and it's a benefit of his style of training.

Back