Slin

FutureMrO3248

Any experts on slin?? ive been playing around with the idea of using it after my cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). running slin and ghrp6 and mod grf while off cycle. i know it can be very dangerous if you don't know what your doing. just looking for any opinions from people that know what they're talking about.

it's extremely dangerous, but it works when done properly. I've never used it, so I will refrain from making any generalizations.

Slin and a kit is good standalone (if you're anti-test or other androgens) or post cycle therapy (pct). Not sure about GHRP-6 and Mod GRF but I just started Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 both at 200mcg/day. I am using it with humulin R. There's a lot of bad opinions about slin because it DOES NOT TOLERATE IGNORANCE and if you don't have anybody else around to "fix" you if you slip into hypoglycemic unconciousness, your metabolism slows (slowing digestion of any carbs you've eaten to "use" the insulin...things can go bad, and its a self-feeding cycle so you might go into a coma and end up bloated and blue on the floor). Fortunately there are symptoms and if the protein/carb ratios per IU are locked on, I have no problems with slin. I don't personally experience any side effects that I'm concerned with. Slin requires discipline...and I'm not advocating that anyone use it just because I prefer it once in awhile...I suggest you do the diligence on the research. And if you are going to do it anyways, get a bro that knows what you're up to to watch you and DO NOT start with some of the doses I've seen on threads that recommend 15-45iu....DO NOT! Long ago I started with 4iu and bumped up by 2iu until I got my dose where I like it.

Slin and a kit is good standalone (if you're anti-test or other androgens) or post cycle therapy (pct). Not sure about GHRP-6 and Mod GRF but I just started Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 both at 200mcg/day. I am using it with humulin R. There's a lot of bad opinions about slin because it DOES NOT TOLERATE IGNORANCE and if you don't have anybody else around to "fix" you if you slip into hypoglycemic unconsciousness, your metabolism slows ...

WhippingYourLegs is on point with this. I know because he taught me how to do it properly in person.

Wow, slin is getting popular, I dont understand it! I mean, your pancreas will pump it out itself! If you want more Insulin, EAT MORE CARBS!

Wow, slin is getting popular, I dont understand it! I mean, your pancreas will pump it out itself! If you want more Insulin, EAT MORE CARBS!

Yeah this also works pretty good^^^. Proper carb spiking (right glycemic index for goals and timing of consumption) can do a lot by itself but slin gives more bandwidth for nutrients to upload. There's little point in using it unless your diet is locked on already. Plus a lot of people are using it with HGH...if I'm spending that kind of $$ for a kit, I'm not passing up cheap slin to make the most of it.

Last edited:
Back