slowly deciding what next cycle will be.

Bigboss12

i am starting to get everything together for the next cycle. I'm trying to decide on what exactly to run i have a couple ideas just looking for input. i am 29 5'11 208 lbs around 10% bf.

this is what im thinking. high test only cycle with kick start
test e 900-1200mg/week for 14 weeks
1-4 anadrol or dbol

or... a medium test dose with another compound
test e 500-600 mg/wk 1-15
tren ace 350mg/week 1-12 or 13
1-4 anadrol or dbol.

3rd option would be medium test with a couple compounds
test e 500-600 mg/wk 1-15
deca 500mg/wk 1-14
eq 500 mg/wk 1-14
1-4 anadrol or dbol.

thought about these 3 just looking for opinions. have looked into mast but seems like it is mostly for contest prep.
for every cycle:
250 iu's hcg 2x a week 1-14 or 15
.5 mg adex eod 1-15 adjust with blood work.
prami on hand

pct will be nolva/clomid 50/100 for 2 weeks then 25/50 2 or 3 more weeks. start roughly 18-20 days after last pin.
also will have nac for liver support.

Option 3 seems to be pretty solid, and maybe push it to 16 weeks and stop the deca at week 14. How do you respond to higher doses of test, around 1g?

Option 3 seems to be pretty solid, and maybe push it to 16 weeks and stop the deca at week 14. How do you respond to higher doses of test, around 1g?

i haven't ran test that high before only gone to 600 mg. thats why the first was interesting to me.

i haven't ran test that high before only gone to 600 mg. thats why the first was interesting to me.

Some people say that around 1 gram is where they see the best gains. Who knows. For my next cycle I may go high test like 1.2g but adding another compound seems enticing too. You're probably best off knowing how other compounds affect you since you already know how test works for you. Option 3 still sounds really solid dude. I think you will be fine with any of those.

You're a moron. Since when is 900-1200 a small dose? And gains is spelled with an "s" not a z.

Pretty sure that guy is a retard or a troll dude. I'm leaning towards troll because if that guy is really this dumb then the future of our world just became very bleak.

Back