So confused. . .

Major

Musclebound bookworm..
Ok I have been interested in starting some supplementation for a while now and finally think I'm ready to start... Only I have no idea what products are good or what some good stacks are.. I am 5'10" and 186 lbs. 14% bodyfat. . .

I was thinking of a Creatine NO2 Stack or something... Any advice???

Get your bodyfat lower before you start using any supplements. 14% is fairly high to start on a mass building program, get lean then put on the mass you will have more success that way.

I would go with some CEE (creatine ethyl ester) from Anabolicfitness or trueprotein. They both have very good quality products.

I wouldn't suggest NO2. I've tried the product, and sure, it did give me a bit of a pump, but nothing too special. Yeah, go with the some CEE, that stuff really helped me compared to NO2 & Creatine Monohydrate.

Protein wise, since you do need to cut down on some bodyfat, get some protein powders less in fat(ie something like Isopure Zero)

the only supps you should be taking (barring any heath issues) is protein, and an effective multi vitamin. some creatine ethly ester is a good compliment that is effective. stay away from no2 products- worthless IMO, except for a good pump. and the negative long term effects can be counter productive.
remember the basics (K.I.S.S)- hard work, good sleep,h2o,plenty of protein....
good luck.

no2 is BS, dont waste your money, all it does is give you a little 15 minute pump.
creatine, go for a sugarfree, not so expensive kind. i would recommend TRAC.

creatine isnt even a realy must have. the only must have would be a good protein shake, but watch how many carbs, and sugars it has. Especially if your lookin to lose weight.

Back