So I got into a fight at UFC 93

dirkdiggler9969

So after I decided that this last card was a little suspect I decided to go to my local Duffy's and watch it for free at 3pm. I went to the gym at 1pm, went home and showered and then my wife and I went to Duffy's and ordered lunch. The whole card was fine (other than the random jackass stepping in front of my table to order a beer). I was dead center in front of the big screen. Just as the Rich/ Hendo fight comes on this fuckface Puerto Rican stands right in front of me and starts yelling at the bartender. I let that shit slide through the entrances and intros and then just as I was gonna say something this guy in the seat next to me goes over to him. "Hey buddy, can you keep it down a little?" "Fuck you bro, I'll talk as loud as I want", dude says. Then the asshole starts calling the 100lb female bartender an idiot and brags how he's from New York and that all Florida "Niggas is soft." (Everybody in Duffy's is white, including him) So finally I get up and say to the dude, "Hey man, everyone's trying to watch the fight, just chill out a little." For some reason he actualy reacts to me a little more favorably then evryone else and says, "alright man." However, after about 10 seconds he becomes even louder and starts challenging everyone in the bar to a fight. He's now yelling at the top of his lungs and the manager comes over. Btw, the Manager is about 6'2" 240, the first dude to complain to him was about 6'3" 250 and this Rican is about 6'2" 230, so 6'1" 200lb cutting up me is a little amazed that all these big guys (all wearing Tapout, Warrior and Affliction shirts by the way) are allowing this to go on this long. So as the manager asked this guy to leave he loses his shit. "Fuck you, I'll yell as loud as I want Nigga!" The manager walks off and he calls the cops. When he leaves the dude starts yelling at some guy across the bar and the female bartender tells him to shutup. When she does does this the dude slams his fist down on the bar and calls her a cunt.... I grabbed that muthafucker from behind in a RNC and he tried to fight for about 3 seconds and then we fell to the ground. I choked this son of a bitch like I was trying to get OJ out of his neck for a good 15 seconds. Just as I release him he makes that weird gargle/ gasp thing that people do when there out. I go to grab a hold of his shirt to drag him out and his buddy kicks me from behind. My wife (I love her) kicks this dude in his face with her heels on and he tumbles over top of me and lands in front of me and Rican dude. The Rican guy starts to come back to, so I put him back in the RNC and pick him up. I walked him outside backwards because he was still almost completely out and throw him out the door.

I wasn't choking him on the walk out and he was recovering when I was walking back in. He started yelling at me and everytime I tried to walk back in he would rush me from behind. He did this 3 times and on the 4th time I turned around and threw a right straight. I whiffed... He had good fucking head movement espeacially for being that drunk. He slipped my cross and then threw a Haymaker of his own. I ducked under and then proceeded to pick him up and run him about 8ft into the bushes nearby, Mark Kerr style. I dumped him on his head and started punching him out for a couple seconds until the same friend that my wife kicked, grabbed me from behind and ripped my shirt in half. Thankfully, now the dudes that he was punking out earlier had come outside and they snatched the other dude off and threw him down. The Po Po showed up and arrested the douche for Drunk and Disorderly and Tresspassed his fuck ass. I went home and fucked my wife, happy day.

Last edited:
You didn't get a free meal out of the manager?! You did him and the others there a huge favor and should at least get a free meal for your hassel.

If you wear Tapout gear and such it's a sure sign you're a pussy.......those that can handle themselves don't advertise. Fact

Like you know anything juggy. I bet you wear shirts that say, "Kill em all, let Allah sort em out."

The only tees I own are Affliction or the various fight shirts from the different fights I've been in or from the different places I've trained at. I won't wear it if I haven't trained there or the like (the exception is the Renzo shirt I have that my instructor brought me when he went to Renzo's...since one of the guys I train with from time to time is Matt Serra's manager..and Matt is a really close Renzo guy...I wear that one).

As for the original post, that's a thing that plays out at almost any "free fight" viewing unfortunately. The problem with people getting involved is the litigious nature of our current fucked up society. You are lucky the cops didn't get you too. I support you 100% and would have been right with you on this...and both of us would have been lucky the cops didn't remove us too. lol
I get pissed when the boobirds come out at fights. 100% of the boobirds have not ever fought in the ring. Once you have put your ass in the ring, you respect the fighters a whole helluva lot more. You have a better understanding of what they are doing and why. You don't act like a drunken armchair quarteback idiot and boo when things look slow but the guys are working for position. I get vocal when that shit happens. Hell, I just got worked up about it while typing this. lol

Dirk, I'm glad to read that there are some folks out there who understand what's right and what is not, and are willing to act on that.

Back