some before and after..

Thanks Im 5 '5 185 now ..that pic was probably like 190 in the before..yes its hard work, a few cycles, proper eating,cardio....Ideally I would like to be 200 same bodyfat..But my body is recomping itself and stays around the same weight. Even now, 10 weeks into a 14 week test ,deca ,anavar cycle and getting harder and bigger but not much more weight.

5 5 185 lean? You've got some mass but you don't look that big. 170 I'd believe.

Last edited:
If those are your real stats then you should be very proud. I know some manlets in my gym who haven't gotten that big after way more cycles than you.

Last edited:
Who fuckin cares 170 or 185?Bro made a huge change.

Chill out, I wasn't being an ass. It doesn't take anything away from the transformation he made, I was verifying his stats so that I could get a better understanding of what that height and weight looks like.

If those are your real stats then you should be very proud. I know some manlets in my gym who haven't gotten that big after way more cycles than you.

Lol manlets... Awesome word for them!

Great work, OP. this is the kind of inspirational thing we need more of around here!

Back