Some questions on running a peptide cycle...

philg89

I am a 23 y/o male who lifts regularly but I only really train for strength, endurance and overall fitness, not necessarily for size (although I would like to gain more lean muscle)

I am 5"10 155lbs. I am interested in some of the effects of CJC-1295 & GHRP-2.

The main reasons I would want to try these peptides is for their supposed anti-aging properties and effects on sleep, sexual function and growth (lean muscle & bone density).

Has anyone who has used these peptides for reasons other than bodybuilding experienced any noticeable changes in bone/muscle growth, skin changes, libido & overall mood?

I recall reading a post from someone who noticed lower jaw protrusion from taking GHRP-2. Is this a possible side effect?

What would be a good dosage for a beginner taking either one or both of these peptides?

Thanks

I have experienced increases in skin quality, sleep quality, muscle growth (due to cell proliferation) as well as increased rate of recovery when researching GHRP2 and cjc.

100mcg's of each 2-3x per day will yeild great results. For simply improving sleep and anti-aging qualities you could get away with as little as 1 administration prior to bed.

I am a 23 y/o male who lifts regularly but I only really train for strength, endurance and overall fitness, not necessarily for size (although I would like to gain more lean muscle)

I am 5"10 155lbs. I am interested in some of the effects of CJC-1295 & GHRP-2.

The main reasons I would want to try these peptides is for their supposed anti-aging properties and effects on sleep, sexual function and growth (lean muscle & bone density).

Has anyone who has used these peptides for reasons other than bodybuilding experienced any noticeable changes in bone/muscle growth, skin changes, libido & overall mood?

I recall reading a post from someone who noticed lower jaw protrusion from taking GHRP-2. Is this a possible side effect?

What would be a good dosage for a beginner taking either one or both of these peptides?

Thanks
let me get this straight your 23yo and wanting to use this for anti-aging?
anyway I think you should not mess with your horomones for a few more years till your done growing befoe using it for anti-aging...

side effects are possible. growth is possible, though unlikly in most cases.
why exacly do you want to do this again? at 155lb im not sure if maybe is for more muscle growth then aging you mean?
even so I would rec workign with you on diet and training and giving that a go BEFOR you start using anything.good luck. feel free to pm.

let me get this straight your 23yo and wanting to use this for anti-aging?
anyway I think you should not mess with your horomones for a few more years till your done growing befoe using it for anti-aging...

side effects are possible. growth is possible, though unlikly in most cases.
why exacly do you want to do this again? at 155lb im not sure if maybe is for more muscle growth then aging you mean?
even so I would rec workign with you on diet and training and giving that a go BEFOR you start using anything.good luck. feel free to pm.

Theres several things I'm hoping these peptides could help with, in theory.

I have read that cjc-1295 can reduce wrinkles. I also believe it can help improve skin quality. I have bad skin, prone to cystic acne and I am actually developing wrinkles at my age more than anyone else I know. They are genetic in my case, so I don't know if this would help or not.

I have quite a small narrow frame, and in my previous bulking attempts I end up gaining fat no matter how clean my diet, which looks ridiculous on me. I don't know if its possible but I was thinking maybe by supplementing with GH I could continue to develop structurally a bit more. Again this is all in theory, I'm not expecting this to transform me but surely it 'could' help, alongside a compound lifting routine and good diet? If I could compare my body structure to a celebrity it would be someone like Edward Norton or Hugh Laurie.

I am not trying to be a bodybuilder, I am already fairly lean at around 12% BF, I would just like to look a bit more 'developed' and athletic. I'd also be interested to see what effects these peptides would have on my mood, sex drive and energy levels.

I'm only researching this at the moment...

Back