Sorry for another winny-thread but I have trouble filtering it

Hustler

I'm brewing Winstrol (winny) according to DougoeFre5hs recipe in the sticky, my problem is the filtering, I do larger batches (20ml in his recipe) It takes me at least 60 minutes to filter the stansolution for 100ml batch, I guess that aint normal? I use the same filter as for my oils, whatman .45

Maybe it's a good idea to use less peg in the stansolution and add the peg afterwards?

any ideas? really appreciated

I didnt tune that conversion for large batches. The trouble comes when the Winstrol (winny) begins to crystalize when it cools. This can happen right smack in the middle of filtering which is why id suggest only doing volumes that you know can be filtered fast. If its really as hot as mine was though, you shouldnt be taking an hour to filter even 100ml. Thats just crazy sounds like its definatly crashing in the filter or maybe its some really unpure shit. Ideas? Do smaller batches. Its really a function of how much can you get filtered before it clogs up. Dont go to war with a clogged filter it SUCKS! Just cut ur losses and reheat, grab a new filter and continue.

1. Are you talking 100ml of solution or 100ml total Winstrol (winny) when its all said and done. 100ml of solutino will make an assload of Winstrol (winny).
2. Don't filter it. I stopped a while back and it makes it so much easier. I can make 80ml worth of Winstrol (winny) in no time. i actually use a dropper and it kicks ass. No issues with injects/sterility

Hustler said:
I'm brewing Winstrol (winny) according to DougoeFre5hs recipe

dougo- i have to admit this is teh first time i have seen someone actually take thetime to properly spell out your dumbass screenname. lol

Nah he just copied and pasted.

You know you love it, way better than some initials and importnant numbers or some stupid workout-related catch phrase like crazygains. Im fucking dougoefre5h bitch.

RJH8541 said:
1. Are you talking 100ml of solution or 100ml total Winstrol (winny) when its all said and done. 100ml of solutino will make an assload of Winstrol (winny).
2. Don't filter it. I stopped a while back and it makes it so much easier. I can make 80ml worth of Winstrol (winny) in no time. i actually use a dropper and it kicks ass. No issues with injects/sterility

No not 100ml of solution :)
so it should be alright to mix non-sterile peg,ps80 and winpowder into my water/ba? sounds a little risky :(

what you mean you use a dropper?
thanks

Hustler said:
No not 100ml of solution :)
so it should be alright to mix non-sterile peg,ps80 and winpowder into my water/ba? sounds a little risky :(

what you mean you use a dropper?
thanks

been doing it for months now bro. just an option for you. you can still filter if you like. i just got tired of doing it for big batches.

a dropper. Like what comes in a research company's ancillary bottle. Just a glass dropper.

Back