southern research co reply please

alluring

my other thread title was changed because admin didnt read my post correctly, ive never asked about researching chems but every customer suppport email i send i never have gotten a reply, i also emailed them this 24hours ago and already know i will not get a reply- but i get a confirmation email saying they have received my email...

now i just want to know about the Aus distribution centre and how does that work - because my last order is still stuck in customs and if i don't receive it do i get a reship?

and how is having an Aus distribution centre going to stop customs from holding my future packs... considering it still being shipped from US?? or will it be domestic??

im a potential buyer and already spent over $500 at your store! want to re-order but just need some things clarified
thanks

Thank you for your post. We have sent a PM your way as well as well.

We apologize for any delay in response. Please understand we observe the weekend so responses can be slightly delayed.

Thanks again, we look forward to working with you.

alluring

ide love to find out more about ur dilema...ive also made an order. ive spoken with customs and there is no doubt they will sieze it if they find it.
I thought the Aust dist center was to remove customs all together?
Maybe things have changed in the last 2 months since ur post?
did u get your re order?
Hopefully SRC will coment also and clarify that all Ausie orders will not go near our customs officers thanx to their Australian distribution warehouse

ide love to find out more about ur dilema...ive also made an order. ive spoken with customs and there is no doubt they will sieze it if they find it.
I thought the Aust dist center was to remove customs all together?
Maybe things have changed in the last 2 months since ur post?
did u get your re order?
Hopefully SRC will comment also and clarify that all Aussie orders will not go near our customs officers thanks to their Australian distribution warehouse
hi there
i am have ordered several times now from src,and never has my item crossed customs.actually i order monday and wednesday morning my items are at my doorstep.you should keep an eye on postage guys,u have the option international shipping for 29.95 or domestic for 34.95.guess what...you choose domestic otherwise src does the only logical thing and ships from the states.this whole thing begs a question though,how come the domestic postage went from 24.95 to 34.95,considering the actual postage for the shipping method is like 13 dollars.its just that the nice discount given to us once basically now goes in postage again,which sucks.but hey they keep down under happy after all

How is this Southern Reaserches Problem you have Mucked up Customs. The responsible Sponcers with good product?

You need to change your AVI to a ZEBRA budy

Last edited:
imgres

How is this Southern Reaserches Problem you have Mucked up Customs. The responsible Sponcers with good product?

You need to change your AVI to a ZEBRA budy

imgres

Like the zebra in your avi? LOL :Playboy:

hi there
i am have ordered several times now from src,and never has my item crossed customs.actually i order monday and wednesday morning my items are at my doorstep.you should keep an eye on postage guys,u have the option international shipping for 29.95 or domestic for 34.95.guess what...you choose domestic otherwise src does the only logical thing and ships from the states.this whole thing begs a question though,how come the domestic postage went from 24.95 to 34.95,considering the actual postage for the shipping method is like 13 dollars.its just that the nice discount given to us once basically now goes in postage again,which sucks.but hey they keep down under happy after all

Not sure what happened with alluring but i definately paid the 34.95 large and the site says 34.95 is compulsory for all Ausie orders. Probably SRC have sorted the shipping issue by giving no other option. Excellent news that ur was 2days...proof that it must have come from within Aus. Unfortunately mine is still processing 4 days latter...hopefully a one off hold up ....fingers crossed

I put my order in on Tuesday I'm still waitin
I sent an enquiry and got a reply saying my orders been processed and will arrive shortly so I'm hoping Monday or Tuesday I dunno where the distribution centre is but I'd say it's over east I'm in wa sometimes it can take stuff a while to get over here in the post
I've heard good things about src so I'm pretty confidant it will arrive shortly

I put my order in on Tuesday I'm still waitin
I sent an enquiry and got a reply saying my orders been processed and will arrive shortly so I'm hoping Monday or Tuesday I dunno where the distribution centre is but I'd say it's over east I'm in wa sometimes it can take stuff a while to get over here in the post
I've heard good things about src so I'm pretty confidant it will arrive shortly

ok first have u received the second mail confirming ur order has been processed?with that mail u get the tracking number which links u to fed ex,so just copy and paste it on australia post's track item and u will see where it is.parcel is send by australian post platinum express for ur peace of mind.i ordered Wednesday and haven't received confirmation of processing yet,which simply means that they r probably short on stock,nothing to worry about

A note to All most customer service departments don't visit the boards. Please contact them directly. THe boards are not the place to seek fixes for shipping problems or delays. I keep seeing people complaining about problems that are real problems. It takes time to handle the heavy load of orders these merchants see. THere is so much traffic here you just wouldn't believe.

Please handle yourselves in a respectful manner. We don't just let anyone advertise here. Most of the advertisers here have been here for 3 or 4 years some as long as 7.

Last edited:
If I log into my src account it still says processing but I got a msg back from a a guy called Joey through the customer service portal saying it's been processed and will arrive shortly But I haven't received the second email only the actual purchase invoice
No tracking number I can see

If I log into my src account it still says processing but I got a msg back from a a guy called Joey through the customer service portal saying it's been processed and will arrive shortly But I haven't received the second email only the actual purchase invoice

I had the same issue but didnt recieve a reply when i asked Joey why my order was still only processing 4 days latter....but...I decided to check my mailbox ont the 5th day (saturday) and sure enought there it was...stuffed in the letterbox without the promised cold packing. I hadnt checked the box for days and its been 35 degrees out. I was expecting it to come to the door and require a signature and ide been home the whole time. (delivery guy stuff up) So the story is...there is a miscomunication happening between SRC and the Aust dist center ide say. So check that mailbox lol...great to see it got here tho

see my other post to seano9999
check ur mailbox quick lol

Thank you DPR. You guys have the option to pm, email, etc, why being this to the open board in the peptide forum. This isn't the customer service forum.

And why question anything because it's waiting to be processed.

SRC is excellent, one of the best. Go to them if you have questions like this, especially since the forum Is to discuss peptides, not your customer care concerns.

Back