sperm

Galla

how long will it take for my sperm to get back 2 normal after a 8 week corse of sus 250 and deca i started post cycle therapy (pct) on monday will it be back to normal wen my 3 week post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid finishes?

It really depends on the individual. I was under the impression you run post cycle therapy (pct) until your systems are back to normal.

You wouldn't stop chemo half way through and expect to be cured (Bad comparrison but it works).

For me personaly I just finished my 1st Course and I dont think I was back to normal untill 4/5 weeks after which really surprised me. But yet again depends on the person, it may be diffrent again for me next time.

Could be a few weeks or several months. Really depends on the individual. There's no way to tell unless you get a Semen Analysis where they can check for volume and motility.

Deca seems to be especially hard on sperm production since it's a 19-nor, so if you're that concerned you might consider running the Clomid longer than 3 weeks. Also, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is helpful.

Are you wanting to make a baby, or just concerned about your sperm in general?

Back