spoiled players syndrome

johnbbad

Just might be time to make these overpaid and spoiled players more accountable more hard work and less pampering,instead of putting it on the coach's.you can only fire so many coach's before you realize,there just might be something wrong with these players.It just seems once these players make it in the door they start to drop at the waist side case in point;Edmonton blowing a lead once again to San Jose 5-4 (SO).and it looks like they might lose to Vancouver tonight.
On the other hand;Pittsburgh kicked some butt downing New York. Sydney Crosby having an outstanding night 5 pointer(hat trick)against New York 8-3 on Fri.
San Jose riding high these days leading the race.Have a great weekend folks!.:idea:

Well I'm a caps fan. But more importantly a fan of hockey. The game has just gotten better. These kids are under paid. they pay 3 to 4 night a week 9 months out of the year.

Well I'm a caps fan. But more importantly a fan of hockey. The game has just gotten better. These kids are under paid. they pay 3 to 4 night a week 9 months out of the year.

I grew up around and playing hockey all my life a place where we eat and breath hockey. The caps are good team and have a lot of talented players. Hockey gotten better i don't know.Playing in the NHL is a privilege not a right.as far as working hard lots of people work hard 12 hours 5 to 6 days a week or those that put their lives on the line. example;I myself am ex military and would serve again in a heart beat, talk about under paid,giving there lives every day.Now they deserve millions.thanks for at least replying to my post.

Last edited:
Well hockey starz are treated differently in Canada. Washington's team is very young. any the ahl team is stocked with up comer's waiting for an opportunity. They keep things very light after all they are playing hockey for a living. We have high expectations for this young group. Thing are different when there is a dynasty ....

Back