St. Patty's Day Celebration Sale! 25% off!

RUI-products

Official Sponsor

^^^click above^^^

Clen

Clomi

Letro

Cia

Tamox

25% OFF

Follow us on twitter @ruiproducts, mention us, and get a promocode to go along with the current sale.

RUI

International customers: Be advised of the laws for importing products to your country. Please note that we do not advise you placing large orders, as large order do get flagged at the borders. Please review our policy on seized orders.

Do you guys have Prami in stock? "Add to cart" and price is blanked out when I try to order.

It's in stock. Not sure why you're having issues. Everything is fine on our end. What browser are you using? Are you using a mobile device or desktop/laptop?

It's in stock. Not sure why you're having issues. Everything is fine on our end. What browser are you using? Are you using a mobile device or desktop/laptop?

mobile! I am now on my laptop and can see the price but there is no "add to cart" option. I am using the latest google chrome. All other products i am able to add to cart, but not prami

Last edited:
nvm, I had to go to ancillaries--> prolactin antagonizers.... i cant add it to my cart when i just search it on the tool bar! fixed! thanks

mobile! I am now on my laptop and can see the price but there is no "add to cart" option. I am using the latest google chrome. All other products i am able to add to cart, but not prami

nvm, I had to go to ancillaries--> prolactin antagonizers.... i cant add it to my cart when i just search it on the tool bar! fixed! thanks

We'll look into it.

Thanks for the order and good luck with your research!

Back