Stack LGD 4033 with others

BobboO

Everyone will say that you should stack the LGD with other MRSA (andarine, ostarine, testolone). In theory, this is reasonable because all MRSA are slightly different and have different molecular pathways. However, I recommend stacking Ligandrol on the muscles of the non-androgenic constructor. This is why your natural level of testosterone does not fall and closes. This can happen if you are simultaneously taking large doses of multiple MRSA.

For bulking, the best product to pair the LGD 4033 is the MK-677 (Nutrobal). MK 677 is a secretagogue for growth hormone. Basically, it makes your body produce more growth hormones. I will guide you in this compound as soon as possible.

The short story is short, MK 677 does not affect your natural testosterone level. Its only effect is your appetite. You can also rotate MK 677 within 16 weeks. This means that you can use your post rotation therapy to help you keep the gains you made during the cycle.

GW501516 and LGD-4033 – These two have proven to work well together, relying on the benefits of each other to build more muscle. Start out slow with GW501516 (Cardarine). It’s one of the newer SARMs on the market and is proving to be one of the most potent of the SARMs so far. Cardarine has even been shown to build mitochondria, a truly incredible feat.

LGD4033 and Ostarine– LGD-4033 (Legit SARMs) is one of those SARMs that has been pretty well tested. There have been a number of human studies published, all with pretty minimal side effects, which make it a good pairing option. However, be informed that LGD4033 doesn’t burn fat when taken on its own—it will help build muscle instead. This is another great reason to pair this product with something else like Ostarine, as the pair will be able to blast away fat and increase muscle mass at the same time.

Is there any clinical studies done on any of these ? I see you mention one but no source or link so yeh...
I'm always cautious with new designer drugs, which I'll label these under.
The benefits are usually very prominent and strong but they also have pretty harsh side effects, some not even fully known yet, specially not long term uses.

I also have a feeling this whole thread will be deleted since its advertising....

Back