Starting TRT injections this week.

Where are you stationed? Are you seeing a military doctor or did you get a consult to see a provider through Tricare. I'm also active duty and have had multiple T tests. My last was Wed and was 191. I've also had 5 tests that were in the 250s and one test at 319 and one was 385. My military urologist only really looked at the 385 and said I was fine. I complained to my primary doc after doing tons of research and she ordered my weekly tests for 1 month. I go back to the urologist at the end of July and will either demand treatment or a consult. Either way I feel like I will get a bogus monthly protocol. Anyone know any good endos in San Diego??

Where are you stationed? Are you seeing a military doctor or did you get a consult to see a provider through Tricare. I'm also active duty and have had multiple T tests. My last was Wed and was 191. I've also had 5 tests that were in the 250s and one test at 319 and one was 385. My military urologist only really looked at the 385 and said I was fine. I complained to my primary doc after doing tons of research and she ordered my weekly tests for 1 month. I go back to the urologist at the end of July and will either demand treatment or a consult. Either way I feel like I will get a bogus monthly protocol. Anyone know any good endos in San Diego??

I'm going through a PA right now. I'm meeting worth a urologist this week.

Back