sterile vial

sancio

i was wondering,
as far that in my part of the woods it is hard to come by sterile vials,would it be possible using a empty peptide vial and fill it with a oil based solution without jeopardizing
the sterility nor the lab rat?:confused:

i was wondering,
as far that in my part of the woods it is hard to come by sterile vials,would it be possible using a empty peptide vial and fill it with a oil based solution without jeopardizing
the sterility nor the lab rat?:confused:

I agree with meathead96. Besides, i used a peptide vial once to hold an oil product. Not a good idea. Its impossible to get all of the water out of it. The water will not mix with the oil for a while, then it will turn into a foggy mess. I got an infection from doing this.
So the answer to your question is i would not reccomend it. Sealed sterile vials are available through amazon, ebay, and many other online sources. Just google it.
Do you live in a cave or something?

I agree with meathead96. Besides, i used a peptide vial once to hold an oil product. Not a good idea. Its impossible to get all of the water out of it. The water will not mix with the oil for a while, then it will turn into a foggy mess. I got an infection from doing this.
So the answer to your question is i would not reccomend it. Sealed sterile vials are available through amazon, ebay, and many other online sources. Just google it.
Do you live in a cave or something?

LOL love the last part,the cave is also known as down under
but lets leave that aside and thank you from preventing me of doing something silly.
to my knowledge i cant buy them here,but being empty vials some online store might be the go as they could pass customs.
i might give it a try
thanks for the replies guys
regards

LOL love the last part,the cave is also known as down under
but lets leave that aside and thank you from preventing me of doing something silly.
to my knowledge i cant buy them here,but being empty vials some online store might be the go as they could pass customs.
i might give it a try
thanks for the replies guys
regards

The reason these vials are for sale so many places on the internet right now is HCG weight loss. Its all the rage. So sterile vials are being used for other things besides gear. You might not have a problem at all.

i was wondering,
the sterility nor the lab ra
t?:confused:
DO NOT reuse vial its steril till you use it, not indefinitely.

Grab em from a medical store, they are very cheap like 1-3$ each.
I get mine from RUI.
you want the sealed sterile ones.

Back