sterilize empty vials

mobius1

I have some empty 10ml Eq vials.How can I sterilize them to mix my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in them.thanks

you wont be able to use them as sterile unless you can reseal them. This means you either need a crimper tool and stoppers/caps or you need the fold-over rubber stoppers. You can find the fold-overs at get pinz.

Wash them out with isopropyl alcohol. Dry them, seal them up. Good to go.

For his purposes, couldn't he throw them in the oven for a bit (just to make sure that nothing inside the vials is living) and just go with that?

mranak said:
For his purposes, couldn't he throw them in the oven for a bit (just to make sure that nothing inside the vials is living) and just go with that?

350°f for an hour after rinsing.

so u can get a sealed vial, that used to have Eq in it, and put it in the oven for an hour at that temp and ur good to go to add mroe Eq to it? What do u mean by rinsing.

Perfection Awaits said:
so u can get a sealed vial, that used to have Eq in it, and put it in the oven for an hour at that temp and ur good to go to add mroe Eq to it? What do u mean by rinsing.

take the top off and rince it with iosopropyl or methanol.

or get off some jackand spend 10 bucks for new ones.

I was wondering if he could reasonably just skip the part about opening up the vial and cleaning it out with isopropyl alcohol. 'Jus bake the vial.

But yeah, it probably makes sense to go ahead and order some sterile vials if yer gonna do the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) thing. Or if 'yer lucky, maybe you have a local chemist that you can buy a few vials off of.

mranak said:
I was wondering if he could reasonably just skip the part about opening up the vial and cleaning it out with isopropyl alcohol. 'Jus bake the vial.

But yeah, it probably makes sense to go ahead and order some sterile vials if yer gonna do the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) thing. Or if 'yer lucky, maybe you have a local chemist that you can buy a few vials off of.

well if you dont open it then its sterile.

Yes you could but it youd obviously be mixing whatever with EQ, which isnt a big deal at all in retrospect but I assumed he was asking for a clean vial.

why so mutch bother for so low price?

I mean, this is so cheap why take a used vial with the bonus of the remaining gear?
even if it isn't contaminated, the rubber is always a bit chewed of use, etc...

If you really have a bunch of them, then I would clean/rinse them well with water and solvent (alcohol maybe if oil used), put them upside down in the oven; bake them at good heat, Prop Alcoh in stoppers and crimp it back.

well, then or you invest in a crimper (more money) and sterilize them at home or you take the additional risks of reusing a used vial.

well, since I'm in europe I don't have any problems with using freely my CC, and never think about problems related with its use! The funny is that usually I shop in US...

you guys have to move.
plus you get a bunch of nice ass chicks around here... :D

Back