Steroid cycle during pandemic

steroid4o

Hi all.
I am considering to make new testosterone cycle injecting 200 mg test eod. Cycle duration should be 4 months. Last month i will add 400 mg Primobolon. Hcg 2 times x 250 ui weekly, pct clomid and nolva.

So first 2 months will be bulking , second 2 months cutting. Any thoughts about my cycle?

I currently have all needed gears but i am not sure if i need to wait because of lockdown in my country ( i train in my own gym) .

My friend suggest me to postpone the cycle because it could decrease my immune system and i could get covid easier. Is this true? Do you make cycles during pandemic?

I wouldnt run any cycle unless you have access to good equipment. Im only running 250mg a week of test for maintenance.

Also adding primo for one month is not a good idea. Minimum 3 months to use primo IMO

are nightclubs bars, beaches open in your areas? whats the point of doing gear if we cant go out and show our results?

Hi all.
I am considering to make new testosterone cycle injecting 200 mg test eod. Cycle duration should be 4 months. Last month i will add 400 mg Primobolon. Hcg 2 times x 250 ui weekly, pct clomid and nolva.

So first 2 months will be bulking , second 2 months cutting. Any thoughts about my cycle?

I currently have all needed gears but i am not sure if i need to wait because of lockdown in my country ( i train in my own gym) .

My friend suggest me to postpone the cycle because it could decrease my immune system and i could get covid easier. Is this true? Do you make cycles during pandemic?

ive heard of lots of weightlifters that stopped doing cycles due to closed gyms. many now have been cruising on gear.

does your skin smell like the carrier oil from the test? i ask because long ago i had a neigbor who did gear and his windows opened up to my patio and i could smell it. i had to move man.

Back