*** Steroidology Performance Enhanced QnA Special with Lucas ***

Elitepro

Official Sponsor

Lucas brings us a special forum member video QnA taking and answering any and all questions related to performance enhancement, physical improvement, cycles, compounds, SARMS, Peptides, mixing, matching, stacking and everything in between!

Disclaimer: These educational videos are for informative and educational purposes only. Lucas and the Performance Forums channel are not liable for any interpretation of the messages conveyed in the videos. This platform is an open platform to discuss and learn about Performance Enhancers and other related topics.

Hey Lucas, What do u think is a good stack to recomping ? I see on some forums stacks like RAD-140 + GW-501516 + MK-2866 are getting really good popularity for recomping and I'm about to pull the trigger and purchase but i just wanted to hear your thoughts first :)

Thanks man

Ah I have been waiting for this!

Lol, I submitted this through the YouTube inbox (I must be who they are talking about) but yes basically I am currently on cycle, anabolics.

I want to try something different this cycle and throw in some peptides and maybe a SARM that will contribute to the cycle in terms of complimentary and synergistic attributes such as performance enhancement, cutting and general wellbeing elements that I am familiar with as it pertains to peptides (growth, repair, deeper sleeps, improvement in skin quality and etc.).

If you had to recommend 1 SARM and 1 peptide whilst running Test and Sustanon 250 which would you recommend? Theoretically speaking of course for a research project I am looking into with an approved subject. Haha. Cheers brother!

Probably the most obvious one - SARMS for shredding? Awesome video by the way Lucas top score points for doing this one loving the partnership!

Love the information on the channel bro! Curve ball one from me. Whilst running a re-comp on anabolics, GW-501516 SARM, SR-9009 SARM and MK-2866 for rapid repaid. Dietary suggestions to enhance or ramp up the shredding? Answer this and I will forever be in your debt! Haha.

Back