Steroids and epicondylitis & epitrocleytis

mikelaurey

It is now a year since I got epicondylitis on my left elbow and epitrocleytis on my right elbow.

The pain is very high and sometimes I cannot workout, some days I even can't move a chair or bring a bottle of water.
I tried everything: multiple cortisone injections, pain killers, oral cortisone, physiotherapy but nothing worked.

Do you know if there is any steroid able to repair/strengthen tendons?

It is now a year since I got epicondylitis on my left elbow and epitrocleytis on my right elbow.

The pain is very high and sometimes I cannot workout, some days I even can't move a chair or bring a bottle of water.
I tried everything: multiple cortisone injections, pain killers, oral cortisone, physiotherapy but nothing worked.

That is a great question, when did it start, and I mean what where you doing when it started? this is trauma caused to the tendons so where you working out when it started and what did you do imideately afterwards for therapy? physiotherapy should work for sure but we need more data.

Last edited:

What your looking for is TB-500. It works wonders, I know many people that have used it with success. It***8217;s fairly easy to find also.

Back