Steroids and holiday for beginners.

My doc said test flu can cause penis deterioration, in rare cases. But he assured me that it'll grow back.

dude so all said and done i call BS on this that your penis fell off. show us a pic.
Body parts can fall off as a result of gangrene. Gangrene can be caused by bacteria. It can also result from lack of blood flow, which can be caused by other diseases. It is more common in hands and feet - a penis has a very large blood supply and blocking it off is going to take some effort.

:bsflag:

dude so all said and done i call BS on this that your penis fell off. show us a pic.
Body parts can fall off as a result of gangrene. Gangrene can be caused by bacteria. It can also result from lack of blood flow, which can be caused by other diseases. It is more common in hands and feet - a penis has a very large blood supply and blocking it off is going to take some effort.

:bsflag:

only time ive heard of a penis falling off is when i caught my GF in thailand sucking my other girlfriends dick and i kicked her in her nuts!!! lol

Back