Steroids and them being Banned

Revelation Genetics

Limitless Potential - Pro
Does it make any sense to you guys that Steroids are even illegal? I mean if they were legal, wouldn't it be a lot safer for noobs who have a desire to bodybuild (not that noobs should be taking them), being monitered by doctors and people who know all the in's and out's.

In most of the world wars they were used on the battlefield. Of course used to promote faster healing and this being early on they didn't know as much then I don't think but nonetheless, they are relatively safe as long as you know what you're doing and treat it like they should; With care.

I have a HUGE problem with Government here in the United States and me personally, which others may not like what I am about to say but I HAVE an even Bigger problem with our President. He executive orders through everything that he will, has and will continue to do but when it comes to citizens "behaving" we are on a short leash and monitored like the government is our BIG BROTHER!

These things were legal back in my parents day, being 1970's and somewhere around there. Your doctor would give them to you with a quick prescription and today, they are so looked down upon. I am sure there may be a thread already about something like this but it's frustrating. I don't need sources so I am good so it's not about being butt hurt I can't find anything. That is not it. I feel our government has way too much reach on us and it really is not like we are dealing with physically addictive (maybe mentally for some people) substances like Percs or Lortabs or even Heroin.

Sometimes I just sit and think about these kind of FACTS and it gets me man, it really gets me.

Do most of you guys feel the same way as this, or do I stand alone for the most part?

I realize that there may be typos and spelling errors, and that some of what I've said may be repetitive and not make much sense and that I may not really be making a point here but it is almost 1:30 in the morning, I've got to work, I am tired and need SLEEP! Please bare with and work with me here, lol. Thanks guys, you all are awesome!

Im absolutely against legalization. They are not innocent drugs but thats not the main reason. Imagine if they were legal every 16 year old would be on roids. They need to be controlled, but doctors should have been more educated on the subject.
At the end of the day, steroids are perfectly legal, as long as they are prescribed and you are monitored by a doctor.
The whole public stigma is actually good, because it keeps people away from even thinking about roids. If everyone would be jacked, then whats the point?

Im absolutely against legalization. They are not innocent drugs but thats not the main reason. Imagine if they were legal every 16 year old would be on roids. They need to be controlled, but doctors should have been more educated on the subject.
At the end of the day, steroids are perfectly legal, as long as they are prescribed and you are monitored by a doctor.
The whole public stigma is actually good, because it keeps people away from even thinking about roids. If everyone would be jacked, then whats the point?

Hey you're right. If everyone were jacked, imagine the competition then and, being a monster wouldn't set you aside from ANYONE else. This is true if you think about it in that sense.

However. If they were legal ever 16 year old would be on them? I have to disagree. I don't mean you where you could go and buy them at the store over the counter, but as if you had to go to a doctor to get them prescribed for purposes of bodybuilding, powerlifting or track and field only difference being the doctors would actually prescribe them to you for those purposes and there be no back lash from doing do, from other doctors, the lawmakers and such. Where one could be monitored by a doctor because they would be very lenient on the use and prescription of steroids which I think would also make things safe, more so than it is now and no one would have to hide these things.

Whoever said that they are not innocent drugs, I agree with you which is why I don't think they ever should be sold at the corner store or pharmacy but only if you are being monitored by a doctor who would check levels and so on.

I think it is crap when a woman wants to be a man, meaning she is a lesbian, she can go to her doctor and tell the doctor that she was born the wrong gender, that she wants to life the rest of her life out as a man, marrying a woman and living happily ever after and so the doctor prescribes the woman steroids to grow facial hair, deepen her voice and everything directly relating to taking steroids as a woman, to become more manly in appearance. However when a man says to the same Doctor... Hey DOC! I am 20 sum-odd years old and here is what I have learned and decided, some people want to be Doctors like yourself, lawyers, some are even alright with spending their entire life working at Shell Gas Station making 9 dollars an hour for the rest of their life (There is nothing wrong with this, it is an honest living and I know they would make more after such a period but bare with me here!) but me Doc... Me...??? I want to be a BODYBUILDER. That is the career I want, that is the life I want to live and have planned for myself. An honest, hard working gym rat who keeps to himself, one day to own his own house and live life more abundantly doing what he wants to do, bettering himself and with the supervision of a doctor. The Doc replies with, absolutely not, I don't agree with that life style and I never would do that for you, nor any of the other Doctors that I know.

It is crazy and insane the standards that people have and so biased. Hey if you want to be or are a homosexual, live life as you please, it is not my life to dictate anything. I've never given anyone a problem about being gay or lesbian but, I've had this happen to me. Same exact thing, nearly word for word. Different doctors, so that is when I decided to go about this on my own and if a doctor wasn't going to help me or push me onto the right path other than doing it on my own, I had to try. So, here I am and because of which are the reason I have the views that I do today.

Legislation sucks yes, but I could go on all day about what is wrong in this world and more specifically so, this country once known as A World Superpower. The good ole, US of A.

I've asked many people, and most don't even know that steroids are illegal! Nobody I've ever talked to really cares about it to be honest. Most people will just laugh, or crack a joke about tiny balls or something lol

I just think we should spend less money on busting labs, and logistics regarding AAS and put more of our efforts (tax dollars) into cracking down on heroin, crack, meth, and other "heavy" drugs. Just drugs that actually destroy peoples lives when abused.. where it goes from an addiction to a coffin fairly quickly.

I suppose it's hard to say, full on legalize AAS.. that's kind of irresponsible. There are 1000 people a day on here, all of whom have no idea what they are doing and are here to find answers. There are 1000000 people a day, NOT on here who have no idea what they are doing and are not looking for answers.. and that's I think, why we can't have a full on legalization for AAS. If misused, they can have severe effects, life threatening effects.

Some sort of in between with dr. supervision would be great, but not many dr.s know enough.. and sifting through all of them to find that ONE great one.. is a challenge.

OP, Rev Gen, Hypnotix I think the word u seek is decriminalization where possessing them is at worst an infraction ( unless possession with intent like have having 300 or 3k bottle s) and the standard LE approach is to seize them and write u a ticket. IN southern Germany if you get caught with under 10 gram s hash or weed, u lose your stash get fined and it s a done deal. Over that constitute s a criminal offense to varying degrees depending on amount, how u acted at the scene etc. And if u travel overseas boys and girls remember the police have a lot more power to decide on wether or not to search you, your car or your house.

But if your riding around with gear in your gym bag or glove box (except to bring it home from Post Office) ur dumb ass deserves to be popped...trust me ladies...a normal traffic stop can go horribly wrong. Study the 4 th amendment, memorize it, exercise but never sass a cop on scene....and you and your gear can motor home...pinning any where else is folly.

They wil never be legal for anyone who can reach the counter but for a 21 year old I d support it.

But my approach to the cocaine, meth, heroine epidemic is a bit controversial as I think those folk s should have al they want and in 2-3 years they will all be dead, crime down, incarceration costs cut in half.

But it s a desease like alcohol...bull fkn shit. It s decision. Be accountable and get off or get gone. Here you go...let me stuff another rock in your pipe, line you u up another rail, tie off your arm for you.....

Last edited:

when people talk about decriminalising certain products, they usually put certain restrictions on them.

By decriminalising alcohol post-prohibition, the US didn't just say ALCOHOL FOR ALL and allow it to be sold to kids. Kids can still have a try of alcohol...but it isn't a prevalent affair and is certainly controlled by the sociology of a community. The fact you need to inject steroids would be deterrent enough for most people.

If you were to place an age cap of 23 years old for proof of purchase, chances are steroid usage would become largely mainstream with only a small minority abusing the system.

Back