steroids are bad!!!!!

nasty_nate_84

okay so i went to go see my buddy today and i guess he done got busted having something to do with steroids so the cops call me bk a detective and they ask me if ive been doing any senthetic steroids wtf are those ive done one cycle in my life lol so he goes to jail for possetion of roids however i do not am i an any touble just if i talk about it? or talked to him about it now the law has my number i dont think i have done anything wrong but i wanna know they are coming down hard on that shit i know that im done but are peptides or do they fall under this synthetic steroid thing or what and ill post this in the other parts of the website to? what exactly are the laws on steroids?

Say nothing and lawyer up right away. Sarms are fairly gray I've heard of two people getting busted for them. Honestly I wouldn't worry about it you can get roids in jail three meals and you can work out all the time. Then when you rage just kill a pedophile. If anything destroy your hard drive if anything can be tracked on your computer.

And it sounds like your boy tossed you under the bus cause he is a pussy and didn't want to go down alone. Watch who you keep company with.

I might replace computer. Talk to cops only if forced to. And i woudlnt change my answer. I dont know anything about that or what he does now may i leave. I dont give a fuck what they ask you. Just constantly say i dont know what your talking about may i leave. They gonna try and be nice etc. Dont fall for it, only way you get caught is you rat yourself out. They had anything you be gone already

They are nabbing guys with roids and are just adding it on as a charge I don't think I've heard it stick though.

man thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard in my life why cant someone stay healthy what if someone was super fat and super unhealthy? but couldnt afford a doc then something like sarms and research peptides could help because they are drugs that people can actually afford

Peptides are a gray area.
Their hope is to have you give enough info to issue a search
Just don't own up to anything.
If you have any liquid clomid/prami or any of the like, be careful, even though marked not for human consuption, the law is trying to close this loop hole and charge you with having a med with out a script.
Your guy rolled on you and they are just trying to find anything that they can. a vial here or there is nothing, they are wanting to land something big. Like intend to distribute.
Got a buddy who was arrested at his gym for having his 1cc pre-loaded with his peps. it was on suspicion. nothing became of it, becuse it is a grey area

okay so i went to go see my buddy today and i guess he done got busted having something to do with steroids so the cops call me bk a detective and they ask me if ive been doing any senthetic steroids wtf are those ive done one cycle in my life lol so he goes to jail for possetion of roids however i do not am i an any touble just if i talk about it? or talked to him about it now the law has my number i dont think i have done anything wrong but i wanna know they are coming down hard on that shit i know that im done but are peptides or do they fall under this synthetic steroid thing or what and ill post this in the other parts of the website to? what exactly are the laws on steroids?

Ask the cop if you are under arrest. If he says no tell him to go enjoy the rest of his day.

Back