Steroids, Training, and Nutrition: The Ultimate Guide by 3J

3J

Super Moderator
Beginners steroids, training, and diet protocol by 3J
3J's Nutrition

Diet, training, and steroids; they all play an integral role in muscle building. But so many people are completely lost when they try to take the plunge into bodybuilding. With years of experience on bodybuilding and steroid forums I have seen too many people put together a poor plan for their bulking goals only to find themselves right back where they started when they are done. It***8217;s unfortunate to see so many people with such strong motivation to get the physique they dreamed about have those dreams/motivation crushed because they did not take the time to educate themselves properly on the science behind their nutrition, training, and anabolic use. You see, the way you execute these three of these categories play a major role in the success of your efforts. Diet is the most important factor followed by your training routine. People put too much of an emphasis on steroids alone. Keep in mind that you can bulk successfully without the use of steroids, they are just here to help enhance and speed up the process. In this article, I will cover the biological process of protein synthesis/muscle growth, a proper entry level steroid cycle, a proper training routine while on cycle, and, most importantly, proper nutrition. With that being sad, let***8217;s go ahead and cover these subject matters so that you are better prepared when you decide to take the plunge, and we can avoid seeing you fail.

Protein synthesis is the foundation in which bodybuilding was built upon. It is the reason why we are able to grow our muscles through weight training and nutrition. The principle of weight training can be reduced to a simple sentence, lifting weights plus rest with improvement over time. But there are a number of variables that always make that principle much more complex than it seems, like nutrition. Protein synthesis is the utilization of amino acids to create proteins in the body for consumption. Alarmingly, many who participate in bodybuilding are clueless as to how muscular growth actually occurs. Let***8217;s go ahead and cover that.

If interested in becoming a client please email me at 3jdiet@gmail.come
website link: 3J's Nutrition

Dont forget about my June ology exclusive sales and specials! http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ecials-3js-nutrition-network.html#post3742545

Last edited by a moderator:
4 sets of 6-8

Isnt that a whole lot of volume? I feel like it would take me more than 2 hours to finish.

Would you only recommend a fullboy workout like this while on steroids or do you think it can also be used for natural lifters?

guys this was edited because we want you to take advantage of the home page and its articles.. we are updating the full article on the home page and i will link it momentarily

Back