Stopping cycle after 575mg of test e. Need a pct?

stillblazin916

I had a friend who convinced me into juicing and told me the sarms I'm using won't do shit(which they have). I'm 25 5'5 and 145 lbs. Pretty damn cut for my size. But now realizing I definitely have not trained to my full potential. I decided to stop the cycle after researching more. And don't want to do anything detrimental to my health. Especially because when I eat right, I've never had a problem adding on weight, just like what most of you would say. Part of it is also the anxiety as well. My blood pressure goes up a little from time to time and I don't like it. The test just doesn't make me feel right either. I guess this shit is just not right for some peoples body chemistry and I feel I am one of those people. I took ya'lls advice and I'm stopping the cycle. I know this seems completely stupid, but my first injecton was 375, second was 200. My friend thought I wanted 750mg weekly at first and I told him no, so he said on my second injection just to do 200. I know I should be safe and still PCT. Whats your guys opinion, do I need a pct? Also, I'm only on like day 5 and I have insomnia, part of it could be because I quit kratom and am withdrawing a little still, but it also could be the test as well. Anyways, I don't like the side effects and I'm only on day 5. My second injection was 2 nights ago. How long will it take for these effects to get completely out of my system. Please don't bash me for doing it in the first place lol, I think I made the right decision by stopping.

so your obviously clueless as to steroids and cycles. read the beginers cycle thread in my sig.

Two injections of test e and YOU FEEL IT?!?!?
Nope. Sorry bro.

If you have in fact been taking sarms and have in fact done the shots as stated then yes....I would personally do a mild pct.

But honestly.....if it were me......I'd keep shooting that shit til it hit me HARD. AND ID GO FOR THE FULL RIDE!!!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!

But if I'm just giving advice here I'd say stay away from steroids....they are bad. Plus......you really need to eat. Just eat and lift lil bro

I would have just kept on going imho. Im experiencing the same thing with a bit higher pulse etc after my first 2 pins but the test hasnt nearly started begun to affect you. I think if you hold out a month you'll have a different view. Im also having a little insomnia but it will get better once your virgin period is over.

OP due to the fact that in some cases a short honest reply here helps the uneducated in the use of AAS get more useful info for a better understanding of these functions...

OP most everyone here is gonna go straight off the dock and call it all BS. Like any medication whether it be IV, IM, and or oral it has a release time and the time it takes to cause an effect.

In the case of IM steroids depending on the ester will take anywhere from 48hours to weeks for certain side effects to become apparent. Some of the ones you mentioned are far to early to show up.

If you are being the least bit honest it is all a placebo effect and not to worry.

However let me be clear NOW. I am not pushing for you to continue but getting your PCT in order if needed is smart to do. If only these few injections IMOP you just need to stop and NO PCT ?

Now before you do this again maybe read up more.
OMM

Last edited:
If you just took two shots you'll be fine doing nothing for PCT. Just give it a few weeks to even out and you'll be ok.

First thing you should do is get blood works done to check all your pertinent levels. Whats your diet and training like?

Back