struggling peeps

I feel your pain bro, it took a major illness for me to make a lifestyle change. I wish I had an answer for you but I got scared into it. I always wanted to diet but my love of food always won. It's still a battle but I'll never go back to the dark side.

can any one help me ive moved to a new area and dnt have the contacts i used to and was trying to buy some juice online

It's really hard to stick to the super healthy foods that you pack for yourself if you don't really enjoy those foods, I find. I try to be nice to myself by making foods that I really like. I have the fortune of liking vegetables and I don't mind to eat vegetarian, but still

One of the main misconceptions that people make today is the process of how the body burns calories. Most people think that the body only burns calories when they are exercising or performing physical activities.

i hear you dude! my diet is pretty solid mon - fri, but i let it slip bigtime on the weekends... to make it worse, the girls i date typically have shit diets and somehow manage to stay thin... no fair!

Back