Sueareezay Diet

the whole box of lucky charms post workout? thats 1760 cals, you cant digest that many calories in one meal dude, the rest converts to fat. and adding 50-60g protein with that of course adds another 200-240 cals bringing it to 2000 cals PWO according to what you're saying.

Im willing to bet you that he eats lucky charm PWO because they are high in sugar and taste. I dont see how that is any different from malto except that it actually tastes something.

try focusing on one of those things at a time. its really hard to lose AND gain weight at the same time.

the whole box of lucky charms post workout? thats 1760 cals, you cant digest that many calories in one meal dude, the rest converts to fat. and adding 50-60g protein with that of course adds another 200-240 cals bringing it to 2000 cals PWO according to what you're saying.

yeah seems high to me too. but look at his pic. im not about to argue with results.

you could probably digest 2000 calories. it just takes time.

I have the malto post training.

i eat cereal post training. i guess powdered sugar is ok, but cereal is somehow bad?

i do get veiny and pumped. everyone does.

no, they dont. people with poor insulin sensitivity get bloated and hold water.

I knew that you were ectomorph. Your frame looks ecto. Obviously I cant eat the foods that you can. Thats why we're all on this board. Im not saying you're wrong about your diet as the other guy mentions, I'm simple stating that people with different body types can't eat the types of foods you do. you can pretty much eat any diet and be fine. For others, it isnt that easy. It would be nice to see a clean version of that diet for a more endomorphic person trying to put on lean tissue and get lean. im hovering about 14-15% and been at this bf for a very long time. When i flex my abs, surprisingly my gut disappears and my abs show.

like ive said before the main issue is calorie level. if at the end of the week you are in an overall calorie deficit, youre going to lose weight regardless of whether you were eating cereal or oatmeal.

I would love to see data on this. You wont have any though, because youre just regurgitating senseless BBing nonsense.

If this were true, I guess that if my BMR is 2500 calories, and I eat 1760 calories in one sitting and nothing else for the rest of the day, im going to defy the laws of physiology and magically store fat even though im in a caloric deficit? That doesnt explain leaner now than I usually was while eating 6+ meals a day. Granted, this is due to better calorie control, and not the lowered the meal frequency, but the point is that i havent gotten fat by eating a box of cereal 3 times a week after training.

Why is maltodextrin ok pwo, but not cereal? Is it because all these BBer retards live off of malto and dex shakes, but shun sugar in any other form? I once had one of these geniuses argue with me that dextrose was the best carb for post workout, but the smarties that I ate PWO would cause me to gain fat. (Hint: guess what the first ingredient in smarties is. 2 points if you said "dextrose.")

Also, the size of a meal is pretty irrelevant in this context. Bigger meals just take longer to digest.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1738604&postcount=17

you havent gotten fat because you're an ectomorph first of all. ecke70, do you know what an ecto is? its a person who cant get fat. suar, you might know alot but you're a poor example for a "diet". you're already lean! its like having a hairless teenage kid do a commercial for the newest 7 blade shaving razor. the kid has no hair to shave so of course it will look good! no flame of course.

also, you stated if u did not eat anything else for the rest of the day. but clearly that meal is only the first thing to go down your stomach, so you are in fact eating more that day.

you know, im not arguing about the malto/dextrose. i just started using malto and i dont know, maybe it bloats me. sometimes i think i had better results with just straight honey or those sugared oatmeal packets. i think lucky charms is perfectly fine JUST PWO but not in the amount of a whole box but you can get away with that i suppose.

I would love to see data on this. You wont have any though, because youre just regurgitating senseless BBing nonsense.

If this were true, I guess that if my BMR is 2500 calories, and I eat 1760 calories in one sitting and nothing else for the rest of the day, im going to defy the laws of physiology and magically store fat even though im in a caloric deficit? That doesnt explain leaner now than I usually was while eating 6+ meals a day. Granted, this is due to better calorie control, and not the lowered the meal frequency, but the point is that i havent gotten fat by eating a box of cereal 3 times a week after training.

Why is maltodextrin ok pwo, but not cereal? Is it because all these BBer retards live off of malto and dex shakes, but shun sugar in any other form? I once had one of these geniuses argue with me that dextrose was the best carb for post workout, but the smarties that I ate PWO would cause me to gain fat. (Hint: guess what the first ingredient in smarties is. 2 points if you said "dextrose.")

Also, the size of a meal is pretty irrelevant in this context. Bigger meals just take longer to digest.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1738604&postcount=17

Last edited:
ecke70, do you know what an ecto is? its a person who cant get fat.

yes i know what an ecto is. but thats just a false statment. an ecto might have a harder time gaining weight but its not impossible. I happen to know a few who got fat because they changed to a more sitting still lifestyle. it's about calories no matter what bodytype you are..

Of course an ecto can gain weight but they wont put on as much weight or as much fat as the avg endomorph. but anyway, suar is not a good example. a good example would be an endo if you know what i mean.

yes i know what an ecto is. but thats just a false statment. an ecto might have a harder time gaining weight but its not impossible. I happen to know a few who got fat because they changed to a more sitting still lifestyle. it's about calories no matter what bodytype you are..

good example or not this whole thread was about what his diet is like and now everybody knows. it obviously works well for him. but everyone is different and have to find what works for him/her.

I just had two bowls of reduced sugar Frosted Flakes after 2 hours of full court basketball....holy fuck i've wasted all the lifting i did last week!

Low-carb diet works really well for me..
If i up the carb i notice fat gains real fast, guess I have bad insuline-sensitivity then:(

Ive also read if you have good insuline sensitivity then your more likely to have good genetics for building muscle.

What do you think about that?

madfuck.. try taking supplements to re-sensitize u to insulen.. like chromium, ALA (alpha lipoic acid), vanadyl sulfate, cinnamon... u don't need to use them all.. in fact, i use chromium & ALA and my cravings for sweets and rollercoaster energy levels are virtually eliminated (altho eating excess simple sugars while taking these supp's is just defeating the purpose.. try taking a tablet every meal and sticking to complex carbs & u'll get the best reaction).

hope this helps.. :)

Im not saying that my insuline-sensitivity is bad, just not as good as I want it to be.
Im actually doing good on my low-carb diet.

I dont believe that I need those supplements you listed, as long as I eat clean and on a calorie deficit I dont see any reason to start using pricy supplements that have little or no effect.

Im not saying that my insuline-sensitivity is bad, just not as good as I want it to be.
Im actually doing good on my low-carb diet.

I dont believe that I need those supplements you listed, as long as I eat clean and on a calorie deficit I dont see any reason to start using pricy supplements that have little or no effect.

do some conditioning work your insulin sensitivity will improve there also. R-ALA is pretty cheap and so is chromium. R-ALA has worked really well for me.

Back