suggested Treatment for acne due to sides from steroids

Milton

Administrator
Depending on the severity, there are several options for the treatment of acne. Since acne is generally caused by the more androgenic steroids, there is always the option of switching to steroids that have few androgenic properties, such as nandrolone, oxandrolone, or primobolan. Light cases can commonly be controlled through frequent washings of the effected area (to remove excess dirt and oil before pores become clogged and infected) and the use of over the counter topical treatments.

Moderate cases will generally respond to the use of Retin-A coupled with use of an antibiotic (such as tetracycline) which kills the bacteria which feeds off the oil created by the sebaceous gland. Severe cases of acne should be treated with Accutane, a prescription drug manufactured by Roche that is very effective at permanently eliminating acne. Accutane has a host of unpleasant side effects itself, and treatments are both lengthy and costly (health insurance is a must), but its use is much better than the possibility of permanent scarring from cystic acne.

Fortunately, while acne is one of the most commonly seen side effects, it is also the easiest to treat, as competent Dermatologists can easily be found.

what to do for oily skin?

First thing I would do is to make sure Im dialed into my artificial inhibitant. Avoidance is the first issue at hand.

If you blow that then oily skin will be an issue as well as acne and other sides form irregular Estrogen and prolactin levels.

First thing I would do is to make sure Im dialed into my aromatase inhibitor. Avoidance is the first issue at hand.

If you blow that then oily skin will be an issue as well as acne and other sides form irregular Estrogen and prolactin levels.

I've never had much luck with AI's actually helping oily skin. Seems like oily skin is just par for the course with elevated testosterone. That said, if you're having cystic acne or an out of control breakout AI's are a must.

Personally, and I know I'm the exception here, I don't start to get really any estrogenic side effects with Test until I get into the 700mg+ range. At that level, I do start to get substantial back acne (not face at all). After many cycles of struggling with aromasin's side effects (I could never find a sweet spot with it, it always seemed to be too much or not enough), I learned to just skip anything resembling an AI unless I'm doing a substantial cycle.

Instead of an AI, I add masteron (600mg per week) to my cycle for it's anti-estrogenic effects, which not only controls my acne, but also helps shred me out with definition and skyrockets my libido. Those are much more appealing side effects than the fatigue, dry joints, and limp d*ck of aromasin.

I've never had much luck with AI's actually helping oily skin. Seems like oily skin is just par for the course with elevated testosterone. That said, if you're having cystic acne or an out of control breakout AI's are a must.

Personally, and I know I'm the exception here, I don't start to get really any estrogenic side effects with Test until I get into the 700mg+ range. At that level, I do start to get substantial back acne (not face at all). After many cycles of struggling with aromasin's side effects (I could never find a sweet spot with it, it always seemed to be too much or not enough), I learned to just skip anything resembling an AI unless I'm doing a substantial cycle.

Instead of an AI, I add masteron (600mg per week) to my cycle for it's anti-estrogenic effects, which not only controls my acne, but also helps shred me out with definition and skyrockets my libido. Those are much more appealing side effects than the fatigue, dry joints, and limp d*ck of aromasin.

Well said there boss!

This is great advice here. Oily skin and other sides from gear will go hand in hand when pharma is used that effects your testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, thyroid etc levels.

Back