supplements for joints and bones...for recovery and prevention??

aznfondue

Hello,

I'm 32 and I've been getting injured a lot lifting weights and skateboarding. I'm not sure if it's my age catching up or my nutrition and supplementation is not on point.

I've been getting more injuries on my joints, tendons, and bones. Haven't broken them but it's been such a hassle and kept putting halt to my physical activities.

I haven't been on any gear since 3 years ago when I competed for bodybuilding. And haven't been serious about lifting until recently and I noticed I kept getting injured (rotator cuffs strain, pectoral muscle sprain, wrist strain) more often than before and I'm not even using heavy weights I used to.

I'm only taking BCAA, Fish Oil, Joint formula(some shit from local grocery store), and occasionally some protein shake.

So what do you recommend for that? What supplements or specific diet? Not only for lifting weights but sports that impacts your bones a lot(skateboarding).

Thanks.

Lol I didn't want to say anything but you hit the nail on the head throw the skateboard in the bin problem fixed its time my friend go get an r6 instead

Lol I didn't want to say anything but you hit the nail on the head throw the skateboard in the bin problem fixed its time my friend go get an r6 instead

he didnt realize he had to ex skaters from back in da days here, lol

Haha I expected these but I love skateboarding still so that's not an option. So any other suggestions? Forreal serious supplementation or nutrition suggestions.

Haha I expected these but I love skateboarding still so that's not an option. So any other suggestions? Forreal serious supplementation or nutrition suggestions.

Well I would try some Mk 677 or if you want to pin ghrp peptides or and some osta
That would be a good place to start

Back