21 years old, ready for the first cycle

JDevil

Hello everyone,

I've been lifting since my early 14's with properly diet, rest etc., now I'm 21 and I don't see any progress last year anymore, altough I changed my training plan and diet. I think I've reached my natural potential. I train 5-6 times a week. Also I competed in bodybuilding. I want to start compete again next year and I don't have any chance without juice in my category, so I decided to start a cycle like this:

Sust 1-10 wks, 500mg a week (2ml E4D)
Dbol as a kickstarter 1-4 wks, 30 mg ED
Arimidex 1-10 wks, 0.5 mg EOD
HCG last 3 weeks of the cycle

Nolva, Clom + Salba for PCT (3 weeks after last shot)

Most of gear from AP and Magnus

My stats:
220 lbs (99 kg)
5.9 foot tall (182cm)
around 12% BF

Bench 330 lbs
Squat 400 lbs
DL 510 lbs

My diet:
250g of protein a day
Carbs around 200g a day
60g of fat a day

What do you think about this cycle?
I can send a photos of my shape, if you want.

Btw: Sorry for my english, I'm not an American.

whats up man, welcome to ology!

how did you get your bodyfat tested?

i can tell you off the bat, as a sports nutritionist who has been working with bodybuilders for a decade, you haven't reached your genetic potential.. though if your stats are correct, thats impressive..

BUT, looking at the macros you posted, youre eating roughly 2400 calories a day..

at your stats, to gain muscle, you should be eating closer to 4000 calories a day.

do you know how to figure out your bmr/tdee?

I agree with 3J, you should never cycle that young. You will do more damage than good. Wait until you're at least 25.... Many guys regret starting so young. Increase your calories, keep your diet clean and keep working hard.

You need to double your protein and wait a few more years. Welcome to the site. Spend your money on a professional diet program. All the gear in the world wont healp if you are not eating enough.

5'9" 220 at 12%? Well done so far bro. That's damn impressive. If I were you I would wait. Learn to eat and lift for years before adding hormones.....ESPECIALLY at your age.
Good luck bro

I'm no bodybuilder and don't cycle. I'm mostly interested in from an "intellectual" view. Look at 3Js before and afters.

Right now youre at the top of your natural testosterone and your testosterone is the most effective.

Keep dialing in your diet. Diet is the most commonly corrected and the very foundation.

I went on TRT and was liftong with my 16 yr old step son and he was gaining on lifts as fast as I was. Eat-eat-eat!!!

Also Keep posting!!! Do a 1 year program with 3J for $750 and see where you come out. Stay around the boards. Your stats are great and personally it would be cool to watch you progress through your natural high test, dial everything in and then see some awesome gains from a great diet/training and a proper cycle/pct.

well said!!! OP, email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com if youre interested!
I'm no bodybuilder and don't cycle. I'm mostly interested in from an "intellectual" view. Look at 3Js before and afters.

Right now youre at the top of your natural testosterone and your testosterone is the most effective.

Keep dialing in your diet. Diet is the most commonly corrected and the very foundation.

I went on TRT and was liftong with my 16 yr old step son and he was gaining on lifts as fast as I was. Eat-eat-eat!!!

Also Keep posting!!! Do a 1 year program with 3J for $750 and see where you come out. Stay around the boards. Your stats are great and personally it would be cool to watch you progress through your natural high test, dial everything in and then see some awesome gains from a great diet/training and a proper cycle/pct.

Double your protein for sure, and eat like a beast. Whatever money you would spend on gear your better of spending it on food man. and like Mycelium said, keep posting bro!

Back