Sus and deca cycle help

evolutionuk

no doubt a question you have heard a million times.

im 31, 210lbs and 6ft 1. ive been training since my teens and have taken steroids many times using different stacks over the past 9 years, however nothing for the last 4.

i have started a course which im currently in my 4th week, taking 200mg sus EOD and the same with deca. to date i have seen no weight gain, my sex drive usually goes mental and i can become aggressive.
(nothing yet)

im eating clean, 200 grams protein a day over 5 meals and a good amount of carbs, but i would say im not eating more than 3000 calories a day

so my concerns are

1) no change due to diet
2) no change due to me not taking enough dosage
3) me being impatient
4) FAKE - which it should not be as its organon Sustanon (sust) which give me a banging cold the first week and i could sense my attitude change slightly which has now passed.
5) when i usually take a cycle its twice a week, and only after researching the different tests in sustanon ive decided to go everyother day, i wonder if this makes a differnce

the reason im taking sus and deca is i live in Dubai these days and its not the easiest place to get the stuff so i had no choice.

any advice from the serious guys would be great!

Last edited:
thats 700mg of each a week. you should be feeling something by now, although it is still too early to be sure.

are you taking an AI?

im not taking anything else at this stage other than sus and deca, ive got my usual amount of clomid and tamoxifen for the PCT, i was thinking of trying to add another test on weeks 8-12, test cyp or enth but not sure. im wondering whether the fact that im eating clean would obviously reduce my weight gain, the last time i took steoids, 4 years ago i used to weigh 240lbs, but that was eating like a horse which im not doing now!

Both sustanon and deca have very long esters and many people won't start seeing results until around week 4 to 6. I would increase the protien to around 300 and increase the cals to at least 3500. Give it some more time. If nothing changes over the next two weeks then may be cause for concern.

Back