Sustain Alpha GEL

Will be doing personal experiments and testing my blood glucose eating my SAME diet one day and then again after using topical Sustain Alpha Gel.'

Will measure my BG after each meal for both days ......

-Matt

Awesome. One of the reasons I love this company is you guys are willing to labrat and put these products to the test.

You guys really NEED2 Sustain Alpha Gel...

Try it for yourself on cycle, off-cycle, pre workout, pre-sex, whatever--- you will like the feeling it brings you without cycling or side effects

-Matt

Try it for yourself on cycle, off-cycle, pre workout, pre-sex, whatever--- you will like the feeling it brings you without cycling or side effects

-Matt

The lady in your life will thank you as well, lol!

I actually have a girl on sustain alpha to se if body composition changes and of course mood/ sense of well-being

-Matt

I actually have a girl on sustain alpha to se if body composition changes and of course mood/ sense of well-being

-Matt

Interesting, I have always advised against it due to not having any information on women who have run it. Keep us updated on her progress and any side effects she notices.

-Matt
Gotta say the new carrier is more effective by far, very different feeling from the old version. I'm using 5 pumps now and it is simply amazing...

Gotta say the new carrier is more effective by far, very different feeling from the old version. I'm using 5 pumps now and it is simply amazing...

I actually never realized how much of a pain the lotion application was until I started using the gel. Literally takes no time.

Back