Sustanon 250mg / week - First 12 weeks cycle

hjodh

Hello Guys, I am a 38 years male 195 lbs, Height 5"11 and body fat around 15% I am Vegetarian on a diet with 50% Protein + 30% fat + 20% carbs. I have been lifting from past few years now but my body has came to standstill from long, On advice of my trainer i have started to cycle with sustanon 250mg / week for 12 weeks as my first cycle and to see the changes, He has suggested me to start with Test only cycle as its my very first cycle. I am into 3rd week of the cycle now i have felt just little bit of strength & nothing much uptil now, My Trainer has suggested that i dont need Arimidex as its a low dosage cycle instead told me to take DIM(100mg per day) for PCT i have hCG ( from last 2 weeks of cycle) & after 2 weeks of last inject will start Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20.

Just want to take a opinion am i doing it the right way ??????????

You really need help. you need stop listening to your trainer and do a real cycle. hcg is NOT for pct either, its to be taken during your cycle, and no Ai?

i think your trainer needs to come here and learn before he gives out any more bad cycle advice.
get blood works done asap.

Last edited:
Your trainer gave you bad advice.

Look up the beginner cycle stickys. They have everything you need to know on doing a first cycle.

Hello Guys, I am a 38 years male 195 lbs, Height 5"11 and body fat around 15% I am Vegetarian on a diet with 50% Protein + 30% fat + 20% carbs. I have been lifting from past few years now but my body has came to standstill from long, On advice of my trainer i have started to cycle with sustanon 250mg / week for 12 weeks as my first cycle and to see the changes, He has suggested me to start with Test only cycle as its my very first cycle. I am into 3rd week of the cycle now i have felt just little bit of strength & nothing much uptil now, My Trainer has suggested that i dont need Arimidex as its a low dosage cycle instead told me to take DIM(100mg per day) for PCT i have hCG ( from last 2 weeks of cycle) & after 2 weeks of last inject will start Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20.

Just want to take a opinion am i doing it the right way ??????????

Do you have a photo? my height is 5'.5 ". I'm afraid to overweight.

Back