Sustanon transition to Test E with other Compound Cycle

chilifts

Hey guys, somewhat new to the forums. Been a longtime reader but never registered until now.

I recently started a cycle with Sustanon 250. I started that at 350mg a week split into x2 shots of 175 every 3 days (.5 mL), and bumped that up to 700mg a week (x2 350mg shots a week or a full 1 mL)

I have seen pretty solid gains so far and after 3 weeks, and am going to be switching over to Test E. The Susanon was more of a kickstart for my test levels.

My stats and age are 21, 225lbs, 6 foot and 15% BF. Benching 300, Squatting 315.

I have a couple questions regarding the transfer of my cycle, going from Sust to Test E, I'd like to drop the test dose back down to a .5 mL x2 a week rather than the 1mL x2 a week I did for kickstart as I am also adding other compounds of .5mL Boldelone Cyp x2 a week and Anadrol to compensate and maximize my gains as well as for resource purposes.

Are there benefits to this? Will it mess up my test or blood levels hopping up and down like that? Less sides? Any input or criticism is welcome

Sust is by no means a kick start to a cycle! 3 of the 4 esters in sust are very long and take 6-8 weeks to fully kick in.

With what you posted including your age, it definitely shows you don't know much about using gear. Adding more would not go well at all. 3 weeks of sust would pretty much give you a placebo effect. Are you using an AI? Are you using hcg? Do you have any bloodwork done? Do you have a pct?

Did you read the beginner cycle stickies?

you have solid gains after only 3 weeks of test sust?? yes your bloodworks will be all over the place along with depression, lack of sleep, water gains, embarrasing ED, hair loss, pimples, anxiety and crying everytime you watch toy story 3.
you have no idea what your doing and screwing yourself up for life. read the beginners cycle and let it dawn on you that you are too young for gear.

Last edited:
Back