swollen delt

DinoRamada

DeNada
okay so i'm about 1 week into my test prop cycle. 70mg prop ed. every pin has been perfect. painless when i pin it and then mild PIP for 2-3 days after.

i'm rotating quads and delts cause i sit on my ass at work all day and i don't like sitting on sore glutes. here's the problem. its time for my right delt in the morning and its still hurting from the last pin and its swollen and kinda hard and a little hot. i have a tattoo over the spot where i pin so i can't see if its red, but i think the swollen hot part is a few inches down from where i pin... you know how it kinda spreads out over time. so my question is... should i skip my right delt or not... is it no big deal if its still hot and sore? i don't mind the pain at all its pretty minor... just don't wanna agrivate it. thanks for any feedback.

btw its pinnacle prop that i'm running

Last edited:
rotate.. if its hot then its red... propionate ester can be shot EOD.. this will help with the frequent injections..

You need two more locations in your rotation if your going to keep pinning Ed, I'm afraid it's only going to get worse for you. Add gluts bro, if I can squat with a soar ass I'm sure you can sit on your soar ass lol. If not then your going to have to experiment with other locations.

Last edited:
Back