Syn Vantedge (Injectable Blends)

Im not sure what kind of response you are looking for....

If you are an experienced user, you will be able to tell simply from administering the product that it is in fact legitimate. You can search reviews online and you will notice that Syn Pharma is one of the leading Canadian UGLs and is surrounded by nothing but positive reviews and feedback. If you want, feel free to email me, or send me a PM brother.

Im not sure what kind of response you are looking for....

If you are an experienced user, you will be able to tell simply from administering the product that it is in fact legitimate. You can search reviews online and you will notice that Syn Pharma is one of the leading Canadian UGLs and is surrounded by nothing but positive reviews and feedback. If you want, feel free to email me, or send me a PM brother.

Thats a proper way to do it for sure.

I cant exactly understand where youre going at with this. Youre asking how you can have the product tested... what have you done with your previous UGL products that youve used? Did you have those products tested? If so, by all means, purchase THIS product and have it tested the same way you did the other products youve used (and please dont say you tested products with a LabMax kit, lol)... If youre that skeptical, Syn Pharma also offers a variety of Human Grade products for sale as well. I will also make mention once again, that Syn Pharma is a CDN UGL - Canadian brands do not typically ship product to the US (when I say typically, I mean never - and if you find a Canadian brand that is that desperate for business that they will put themselves at liability and ship product to the US, I assure you steer clear of that brand. Based off your profile, youre a US resident, so this brand really isnt something youd have access to by any means.

As Ive mentioned, youre more than welcome to PM me if you want to discuss this further, though I believe Ive made my point quite clear.

Last edited:
In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM.

---
I am sorry, that has interfered... At me a similar situation. I invite to discussion. lamp fbx, beyond lamp и Medieval viking candle holder picture lamp

If you are an experienced user, you will be able to tell simply from administering the product that it is in fact legitimate.

Back