Synthol... can we have an educated discussion.... instead of just getting flamed

copaseet

Ok... Bostin Loyd aka Synthol King... say what you will about him, but his arms are impressive and if he didnt admit to synthol use, it would be up for debate whether he was oiling up.

That being said.. Ive seen alot of people say "wheres that oil go" .. and youll eventually have a heart attack or something to that affect from the oil... but how is it different then injecting oil based gear in your delts?.. in moderate/responsible use, is it not feasible to use?

Ur not gonna get much pos feedback on synthroid on a aas web site as it s the epitome of instant size and laziness I m h o GERMAN opinion. U gotta work.

Ok... Bostin Loyd aka Synthol King... say what you will about him, but his arms are impressive and if he didnt admit to synthol use, it would be up for debate whether he was oiling up.

That being said.. Ive seen alot of people say "wheres that oil go" .. and youll eventually have a heart attack or something to that affect from the oil... but how is it different then injecting oil based gear in your delts?.. in moderate/responsible use, is it not feasible to use?

I can't stand the guy. Synthol is bs. It's on par with calf implants imo.

Watch this video . it may help u understand . they show u x-rays of what the stuff looks like in his arms . Like little stones . check it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SobAPTAAX1s

SYNTHOL.jpg

Man WTF...........like I do not condone synthol use, however I get it when these guys are up there on stage and inject SMALL AND TINY amount into a shoulder or chest or whatever they are lacking. What I don't understand is the dude in the pic above that over do it. Like that shit don't even look like muscle, it looks like cancer tumors......

The oil is metabolized by the body just the same as the carrier in AAS is metabolized. The difference is that site enhancement oil takes much longer to metabolize (up to several years last I looked), which is how it makes tissues look bigger.

It has a purpose in bodybuilding, but nothing like how that retard is abusing it. Something tells me that he's never heard of Greg Valentino. :p

My opinion: the horror stories you see obviously look terrible and nothing like real muscle. While it may be possible to use a small amount to create a bit more fullness somewhere, it seems to me that any amount used will distort the natural shape of the muscle - it's just a matter of degree.

Beyond that, synthol significantly reinforces (to the degree that people are made aware of it) the public perception of bodybuilding as a sport of fakes, cheaters and the mentally ill.

Back