t3,clen,or albuteral on aas

All the above..?

T3 is for the metabolism, while clenbuterol and albuterol stimulate your beta adrenergic receptors - causing you to burn calories at an accelerated rate. Diet is obviously the biggest part of the puzzle, but they do help.

If you're significantly overweight, I'd recommend an ECA stack instead, as it can be run longer (no need for cycling off and on), and is a bit easier on the body.

Of course with any of the above, start small and work your way up to find your tolerance level. I can speak from experience that going too far with clen/T3 is not an enjoyable way to spend the day.

All the above..?

T3 is for the metabolism, while clenbuterol and albuterol stimulate your beta adrenergic receptors - causing you to burn calories at an accelerated rate. Diet is obviously the biggest part of the puzzle, but they do help.

If you're significantly overweight, I'd recommend an ECA stack instead, as it can be run longer (no need for cycling off and on), and is a bit easier on the body.

Of course with any of the above, start small and work your way up to find your tolerance level. I can speak from experience that going too far with clen/T3 is not an enjoyable way to spend the day.

What is a Eca stack?

If you invest in t3/clen start off low and assess your tolerance and see how it'sgoing to eeffect your sleep. T3 makes me sweat profusely and my heart race. Clen makes me cramp horrible and get shin splints. ECA is far easier. I'd recommend albuterol over clen IMO you could dose it prior to cardio and you wouldn't have to endure it all day. I've had awesome results with t3 before but my bench and squat was at laughable #s after its usage.

If you invest in t3/clen start off low and assess your tolerance and see how it'sgoing to eeffect your sleep. T3 makes me sweat profusely and my heart race. Clen makes me cramp horrible and get shin splints. ECA is far easier. I'd recommend albuterol over clen IMO you could dose it prior to cardio and you wouldn't have to endure it all day. I've had awesome results with t3 before but my bench and squat was at laughable #s after its usage.

Shin splints? Any idea why that happens?

Shin splints? Any idea why that happens?

Painful pumps, i get them when doing incline walk, sometimes in my lower back. Resembles a dbol pump but with occasional cramping. I don't really enjoy clen to be honest, I have to take so many support supps I don't see the point. I'm not knocking clen, I know some people enjoy it. It's just not for me.

Bute is just as good as clen ? I mean since clen lasts longer then you should burn more calories respectivly? But I understand your saying that at least Bute wears off sooner and you can relax/

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but...
How would you dose a stack of Albut/Keto/T3 (all from RUI). This is for my GF trying to lose 25 lbs. She is currently 5'-7", 145 lbs

Kinda off topic from the original question.
When i ran Albute the first 2mg dose had my heart racing and hands shaking. by the end of the first week i was doing 5mg 3x/day by the end of week two i was at 8mg 3x/day and barely feeling it. so i'm taking a few weeks off and going to give ECA a shot. Maybe my albute was under dosed but the effects i got the first few days at normal/low dosages made me think i may just get used to stims really fast?

start your Albute at 2mg 3x/day and go up as needed. KETO run 1mg every night before bed starting week 2 or 3. (whenever the albute starts losing effectiveness) T3 i've never ran so i cant help there. Best of luck to her!

thank polish. That's a start. Haven't been able to find any info on this combination/stack. Weird as RUI recommends it.

thank polish. That's a start. Haven't been able to find any info on this combination/stack. Weird as RUI recommends it.

I might even start at 1mg 3x a day as women tend to require VASTLY less than us. Ketotifen is run from day one, and I'd probably start that at 0.5mg ED too. It can make her drowsy, so taking it at bedtime is a must.

T3 is tricky. I don't like recommending it without the use of AAS as it is catabolic. I realize that being "swole" probably isn't her goal, but losing what muscle she has now would contribute to a fat rebound effect when she stops the diet.

If she understands this risk, and still wants to proceed, 35mcg-50mcg ED should be more than sufficient. Start low with all three and see how she tolerates the drugs. Jitters are common at first, even a minor headache. But if there are ANY heart palpitations, the cycle is over.

I would honestly recommend ECA (aspirin optional), as it's safer and not nearly as catabolic, as long as her diet isn't too low in calories.

Back